• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiyat May June 2012 Questions !!!

Reaction score
y0u mean 0nly that h0w much hadis they c0ntain and wh0 c0mpiled them ???
you can also mention in the question that shia consider only those hadis as reliable which are based on the authority of H.Ali (R.A) and his 12 male descendants .

Reaction score
you can also mention in the question that shia consider only those hadis as reliable which are based on the authority of H.Ali (R.A) and his 12 male descendants .

is it imp0rtant t0 learn the meaning 0f the shi c0mpiled bo0ks .. ?
e.g: istibsar .. the perspective.

Reaction score
I did 1,2,4,5
and it went well except 5 b, i didn't concentrate on the today part, just general lessons for muslims

Reaction score
although i wont be appearing for isl this this paper was more easier than the 2011 papaers

Reaction score
okay so i did qs 3,4 and in 3 b i explained both battles -_- and in 4 a i only wrote about the persecution and not the events of the migration. Sooo plzz tell me how many marks will I get for these two qs! =(

mbs

Reaction score
okay so i did qs 3,4 and in 3 b i explained both battles -_- and in 4 a i only wrote about the persecution and not the events of the migration. Sooo plzz tell me how many marks will I get for these two qs! =(
I also made the same mistake in 4a.
btw in 3b, were v askd to describe only 1 battle?
both questions were allegorical..
4a.. well if u hav described the persecutions well with names, year of migration and very brief response of people of ethopia..
u shud expect 4-5.

Reaction score
I also made the same mistake in 4a.
btw in 3b, were v askd to describe only 1 battle?
both questions were allegorical..
4a.. well if u hav described the persecutions well with names, year of migration and very brief response of people of ethopia..
u shud expect 4-5.

OMG thats too low :eek:
only paper 2 can save me now :cry:

Reaction score
ERrr........the question said, write dwn the events relating to migration.......i wrote that as the persecutions increased and ................................................................in the 5th year of prophethood Holy Prophet pbuh allowed a group of muslims to migrate,,,,,,,,,the number of muslim men and women. then najashi court, thn ending. 7-9 mil jayen ge??
I also did that !