• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiyat Paper 2 Revision and Queries

Reaction score
like , we dont have to write about how many traditions each book have ? about its authenticity and that he travelled all around the world to collect them , stuff like that ?
better write everything briefly. if they say common feature or something like that, than don't. otherwise do write it very very briefly, atleast one line on each 6 books.

Reaction score
Haha what a lame joke:p
Check out June 2009 P1 and P2.
i said "my personal opinion" so if u believe than do only H.Ali. I meant that they wont repeat the same 2009 paper. they can trick us(i think they would). so better prepare all of them.

Reaction score
Possible Question:
This question is being discussed from previous 3 years that it would come(in the CIE's teacher support forum). Question of this main point of syllabus has never come so there is possibility. don't rely on 2009 past paper as CIE can trick us.

Describe the stages that led to the compilation of Sahaye-Sita(10)
answering points:
  • during HP's life time
  • Period of Companions
  • successors of Companions
  • Successors of Successor(in this Shaye-Sata werre compiled so this should be more descriptive
each point should concentrate more on the names and the compilers of hadiths in each period. write briefly Why necessity of hadiths was felt(Quran was insufficient forr changing day to day problems, expansions etc)
to ensure 10/10 describe why: necessity of authentic hadiths was felt. which method was chalked out by the Muhadithin(those of matan and sanad for cheking authenticity). mention every sahaye-sita and it's main characteristics very very briefly
so the answer must be concise but have more detail such as name of books and compilers. evaluation is necessary for scoring level 4(read specimen answers) even in knowledge based questions.

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me any example from Holy Prophet's life or his companions on modesty so I can mention it in part b of Hadith 17 and example for Hadith 19 "The world is the believer's prison and the unbeliever's paradise"

Reaction score
Outline the main teachings of the Hadiths you have studied about the importance of Muslim communal life? [10]
How r we going to attempt this? What points should it contain?

Reaction score
Possible Question:
This question is being discussed from previous 3 years that it would come(in the CIE's teacher support forum). Question of this main point of syllabus has never come so there is possibility. don't rely on 2009 past paper as CIE can trick us.

Describe the stages that led to the compilation of Sahaye-Sita(10)
answering points:
  • during HP's life time
  • Period of Companions
  • successors of Companions
  • Successors of Successor(in this Shaye-Sata werre compiled so this should be more descriptive
each point should concentrate more on the names and the compilers of hadiths in each period. write briefly Why necessity of hadiths was felt(Quran was insufficient forr changing day to day problems, expansions etc)

to ensure 10/10 describe why: necessity of authentic hadiths was felt. which method was chalked out by the Muhadithin(those of matan and sanad for cheking authenticity). mention every sahaye-sita and it's main characteristics very very briefly
so the answer must be concise but have more detail such as name of books and compilers. evaluation is necessary for scoring level 4(read specimen answers) even in knowledge based questions.
Write the account of how hadith were compiled in the book from as we see today.(10)
What do you know about the earliest collection of Ahadith?(10)

The Marking Scheme of these Questions are same.

Reaction score
Outline the main teachings of the Hadiths you have studied about the importance of Muslim communal life? [10]
How r we going to attempt this? What points should it contain?
according to mark scheme, divide ur answer into three or more aspects(they say over a range of responsibilities), then give atleast 2 example in each paragraph BUT u need to analyse, comment, and explain the importance of each example to score level4. better chose any 5-6 hadiths from our appendix2.

Reaction score
Write the account of how hadith were compiled in the book from as we see today.(10)
What do you know about the earliest collection of Ahadith?(10)

The Marking Scheme of these Questions are same.
the content is same(but not so much) but the words, evaluation and many other things are different. in the question i mentioned, we have to emphasise on STAGES and the compilation in each stage.

Reaction score
Please tell me that which examples do we have if question come on teachings from hadiths about humility, modesty, faith and all things like that. I know that this is not a good possible question but just asking to keep us on safer side.

Reaction score
Describe the four incidents that show how, between 632 and 661, the rightly guided caliphs conducted relations with other states?

answerr please

Reaction score
Describe the four incidents that show how, between 632 and 661, the rightly guided caliphs conducted relations with other states?

answerr please

when hazrat abu bakr sent the army to syria, he warned it against any mis-treatment of its inhabitants.
hazrat umar's enntrance into jerusalem
most of hazrat abu bakr's wars were kinda like liberation wars. the states under both the persians and the byzantines werent happy with their rulers..they welcomes the advent of islam into their areas
when the christians of najran violated their treaty with the muslims, hazrat umar exiled them, but measured their land in najran and gave them compensation of an equal land in their new residence

Reaction score
I believe that jihad is too controversial a topic to be given in exams. it has been once removed from syllabus even. so i think it can never come.

Reaction score
What are the stages that led to the compilation of sihah sittah? is same as this question How the hadith were compiled? right?