• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiyat Paper 2 Revision and Queries

Reaction score
Ask any question for if u have any queries please ask.
If u want to share any thing regarding paper2 of islamiyat, please tell.

Reaction score
Q2) Outline the main teachings of the Hadiths you have studied about the importance of Muslim communal life./Six books
Q3) Abu Bakr (R.A) / Ali (R.A)
Q4) Prayer / Hajj
Q5) Angels / Books

Reaction score
what are we supposed to mention in the question about the main features of the six book?

their writers ensured their authenticity, they're a musannaf collection. write briefly about the way in which their writers collected them, and how many traditions they contain etc

Reaction score
How the hadith of the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) has been used as a source of guidance for the Muslims? [10]
Can you tell me which hadith would I highlight in this question. Are we supposed to mention the selected Ahadith that is in our syllabus or its totally up to us?

Secondly I am having difficulties in attempting questions particularly the ones which ask about the main events. I have asked from my teacher and he told me to write all the events briefly so that you can get level 5 but how on earth am I supposed to write all of it considering that I do not have that much time. Can you give a sample on how to attempt such questions in a short manner which includes all the important details? Thanks a lot in advance.

Reaction score
How the hadith of the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) has been used as a source of guidance for the Muslims? [10]
Can you tell me which hadith would I highlight in this question. Are we supposed to mention the selected Ahadith that is in our syllabus or its totally up to us?

Secondly I am having difficulties in attempting questions particularly the ones which ask about the main events. I have asked from my teacher and he told me to write all the events briefly so that you can get level 5 but how on earth am I supposed to write all of it considering that I do not have that much time. Can you give a sample on how to attempt such questions in a short manner which includes all the important details? Thanks a lot in advance.

write the same thing as u would for the queston on it being a source of islamic law: talk about its relation with the quran and how it completes the quranic teachings. the two main islamic injunctions are salat and zakat, and yet the quran provides no explanation. also, the prophet was a perfect example, every aspect of whom was a guidance for us. the quran says, "you have in the messenger of allah, a beautiful pattern of conduct." etc. it's all in farkhunda noor's book :)

Reaction score

write about each very briefly. make paragraph of each. more details less narration. also explain why it was imp of any event briefly to get full marks. complete it within 350 words:
-expedition to syria
-apostasy movement
-war with persians
- war with byzantines
-quran ki compilation

Reaction score
all these were mussanaf books and also authentic. so all the features of authentic books(matan and sanad) and also of musanaf.
like , we dont have to write about how many traditions each book have ? about its authenticity and that he travelled all around the world to collect them , stuff like that ?

Reaction score

Here....check out the post by "Haris Bin Zahid". It is a perfect answer for use of Hadiths as source of guidance/legal thinking (both are same)....:):cool:
Plz pray..........:)
http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/islamiyat-paper-2.14911/#post-240881