• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiyat Paper 2 Revision and Queries

Reaction score
Why not the conquests and the battles? I believe that they are the greatest challenges for Hazrat Abu Bakr as he had to crush the power of the Persians and Byzantines who were a threat to the Islamic empire.
it wasnt a threat read d markiing schemes it was just to spread islam

Reaction score
You can also include traditions on the pillars of Islam.

Btw, do I have to learn 4-5 hadith for communal life and individual responsibilities each? D:
more than 6 would be better
btw, memorise all 20 hadiths which are included in the syllabus. they can be used else where in any question.

Reaction score
Help plz!!!
What is the importance of consensus (ijma) in Islam?
:p
holy prophet himself exercised it eg battles of badr, uhad.....
hadis" my ummah will never agree in error"
better decision than individual person's
helps making decisions with the changing needs and adopting to the current situation
a verse of the holy quran says that it is a quality of true believers that they consult each other (cant remember the verse :()

Reaction score
Describe the stages that led to the compilation of Sahaye-Sita(10)
read farkhanda noor's book. Topic is compilation of ahadith after the holy prophet's death. it gives a reaaly good answer
read this previous post. from now please search the question before asking:
Possible Question:
This question is being discussed from previous 3 years that it would come(in the CIE's teacher support forum). Question of this main point of syllabus has never come so there is possibility. don't rely on 2009 past paper as CIE can trick us.

Describe the stages that led to the compilation of Sahaye-Sita(10)
answering points:
  • during HP's life time
  • Period of Companions
  • successors of Companions
  • Successors of Successor(in this Shaye-Sata werre compiled so this should be more descriptive
each point should concentrate more on the names and the compilers of hadiths in each period. write briefly Why necessity of hadiths was felt(Quran was insufficient forr changing day to day problems, expansions etc)

to ensure 10/10 describe why: necessity of authentic hadiths was felt. which method was chalked out by the Muhadithin(those of matan and sanad for cheking authenticity). mention every sahaye-sita and it's main characteristics very very briefly
so the answer must be concise but have more detail such as name of books and compilers. evaluation is necessary for scoring level 4(read specimen answers) even in knowledge based questions.

Reaction score
i did. i guess u didnt. they are seperate topics but the stages of compilation of hadis also includes the lifetime of Holy Prophet pbuh. Kisi se bhi pooch lo. nd u better concentrate more, theres hardly any time left.
i told u there are two seperate topics do both of them for the stages

Reaction score
can some1 tell me a refrence buk for jihad
secondly what would we write in the q which asks about major collectors and their collections...??