• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiyat Paper 2 Revision and Queries

Reaction score
By source i meant from which book. And its written in the Jehangir's book that there are several books which were dictated by Prophet himself, such as Kitab al Sadiqa, Sahifa Amr bin Hazm, and i think you are wrong about the thing that he never asked anyone to memorise his sayings because the people of Ahl Suffa used to memorise and note down his sayings.
he said. he once said"preach what you hear me say"
he said"let the one who is present here tell this to the one who is not..."(bukhari)
One a person came to HP and said he can not remember his saying, HP advised him to use his right hand. and there are many more. i told u what i remember.

Reaction score
I need help in Tawhid and Proclamation of faith. any notes or help would be appreciated.

Reaction score
Relation of calpihs with other states ????? wht do we write for hazrat usman and hazrat ali?????
And wht is the difference between relation of caliphs with other states and Non muslims Aren't they the same thing

NIM

Reaction score
Possible Question:
This question is being discussed from previous 3 years that it would come(in the CIE's teacher support forum). Question of this main point of syllabus has never come so there is possibility. don't rely on 2009 past paper as CIE can trick us.

Describe the stages that led to the compilation of Sahaye-Sita(10)
answering points:
  • during HP's life time
  • Period of Companions
  • successors of Companions
  • Successors of Successor(in this Shaye-Sata werre compiled so this should be more descriptive
each point should concentrate more on the names and the compilers of hadiths in each period. write briefly Why necessity of hadiths was felt(Quran was insufficient forr changing day to day problems, expansions etc)

to ensure 10/10 describe why: necessity of authentic hadiths was felt. which method was chalked out by the Muhadithin(those of matan and sanad for cheking authenticity). mention every sahaye-sita and it's main characteristics very very briefly
so the answer must be concise but have more detail such as name of books and compilers. evaluation is necessary for scoring level 4(read specimen answers) even in knowledge based questions.
What is Sahaye-Sita???
help guys...:D

Reaction score
Guys lets recall all the examples of hadiths which can be used as example in the legal thinking as a guidance or for thought and action.
which i remember are: of gold ring, marriage(can marry two sisters one after another), inheritance(non-muslims cannot inherit from muslims and if a person has killed the one from whom he had to inherit, he won't get his share), zina(stoning to death) and of usury(keeping of gold on gold is riba unless it's from hand to hand..)
any one know any other example which may help us in exams please share them. :)

NIM

Reaction score
the six authentic books of Sunni Muslims: Sahi of Muhammad Ibn Ismail Bukhari, Muslim; sunan of Abu Daud, Ibn-Majah, Nasai and Jami of Tirmizi.
i dont know anything abut it caz no one taught me isl as em taking this as optional sub (no teacher)
so can u plz guide me wat can come in paper 2...:p
i will b really thnkful to u!!!

Reaction score
i dont know anything abut it caz no one taught me isl as em taking this as optional sub (no teacher)
so can u plz guide me wat can come in paper 2...:p
i will b really thnkful to u!!!
u know what, at this time no guidance can help you ;)

Reaction score
Guys lets recall all the examples of hadiths which can be used as example in the legal thinking as a guidance or for thought and action.
which i remember are: of gold ring, marriage(can marry two sisters one after another), inheritance(non-muslims cannot inherit from muslims and if a person has killed the one from whom he had to inherit, he won't get his share), zina(stoning to death) and of usury(keeping of gold on gold is riba unless it's from hand to hand..)
any one know any other example which may help us in exams please share them. :)

You can also include traditions on the pillars of Islam.

Btw, do I have to learn 4-5 hadith for communal life and individual responsibilities each? D:

Reaction score
You can also include traditions on the pillars of Islam.

Btw, do I have to learn 4-5 hadith for communal life and individual responsibilities each? D:
total 10 hadith Rata them Also dont forge to ratta the 1st one :)

Reaction score
total 10 hadith Rata them Also dont forge to ratta the 1st one :)

Alright! one more thing, do I have to mention all the events: refusal to pay zakat, expedition, false prophets, conquests in this question "what are the major challenges faced by Hazrat Abu Bakr during his caliphate?"

Reaction score
Alright! one more thing, do I have to mention all the events: refusal to pay zakat, expedition, false prophets, conquests in this question "what are the major challenges faced by Hazrat Abu Bakr during his caliphate?"
dont include conquests but expedition to syria will be included

Reaction score
dont include conquests but expedition to syria will be included
Why not the conquests and the battles? I believe that they are the greatest challenges for Hazrat Abu Bakr as he had to crush the power of the Persians and Byzantines who were a threat to the Islamic empire.