• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

it depresses me...

Reaction score
There are a lot of situations in life, in which we cant live without our way! And we just Can't have our way
When you don't realise when the sun has set when you sit in dark rooms not wanting to open the lights.
When smiling seems like an effort. When you cant make the time move faster... when there is no hope but Allah....

Reaction score
I get depressed when I discuss my paper and get depressessed going to my crappy school lmao and when I get a bad result :p

Reaction score
i am depress when i cant do what i want to do.. and whenever my holidays start i am usually depress as i cant live without my school,teachers,class room and most important friends

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
i am depress when i cant do what i want to do.. and whenever my holidays start i am usually depress as i cant live without my school,teachers,class room and most important friends
wow, I can't wait for holidays.. :d
not coz I don't like my frnds.. but coz in holidays I can do stuff I want to do besides studies.. like learning Quran or some programming language etc or do a project or hanging out with cousins or with old frnds.. Alhamdulillah... (plus sleeeeeep)

don't think of what you cant do, think of what you can do and you'll be happy inshaAllah.

like ibn Taymiyyah (may Allah have mercy on him) has so much work for islam published... but many of that work he wrote in imprisonment! prison is a place where sum1 else wd have been depressed....!

Reaction score
wow, I can't wait for holidays.. :d
not coz I don't like my frnds.. but coz in holidays I can do stuff I want to do besides studies.. like learning Quran or some programming language etc or do a project or hanging out with cousins or with old frnds.. Alhamdulillah... (plus sleeeeeep)

don't think of what you cant do, think of what you can do and you'll be happy inshaAllah.

like ibn Taymiyyah (may Allah have mercy on him) has so much work for islam published... but many of that work he wrote in imprisonment! prison is a place where sum1 else wd have been depressed....!
yes!! you are right but still i can't imagine my life without meeting my friends as for me friendship is my life and i love my life and i know you will not understand as no one has yet!!:)

Reaction score

I just remembered this quote, " When people around you leave you, remind yourself that it is because Allah wants it to be just you and Him"

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
yes!! you are right but still i can't imagine my life without meeting my friends as for me friendship is my life and i love my life and i know you will not understand as no one has yet!!:)
well, I don't need to understand you :p
I depend a lot on my frnds too.. and seems like you do too... just like to give you an advice; never, NEVER love someone more than you love Allah... coz if God-forbid they hurt you, you might become hopeless... or depressed, as Allah mentions in Quran 'wallatheena amanoo ashaddu hubbanlillah' meaning "Those who believe are intense/severe in their love for Allah"... and think about it, the source of all good including our friends, parents, our eye-sight etc. is Allah... :)

Reaction score
well, I don't need to understand you :p
I depend a lot on my frnds too.. and seems like you do too... just like to give you an advice; never, NEVER love someone more than you love Allah... coz if God-forbid they hurt you, you might become hopeless... or depressed, as Allah mentions in Quran 'wallatheena amanoo ashaddu hubbanlillah' meaning "Those who believe are intense/severe in their love for Allah"... and think about it, the source of all good including our friends, parents, our eye-sight etc. is Allah... :)
surely u don't have to;) and thanks for the ADVICE!!