• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

It's the best plan yo!! :D Alhamdulilah :')

Reaction score
Assalam-u-alykum everyone =)

Yesterday i had a bit of an inspiration'which id like to share with all of you guys ^^

If you had asked me a couple of months ago what i would be doing after my O levels i would have told you promptly that i'll start my A levels from a good college, start working towards becoming an architect, opening all doors to uni and attend and be active in all extra-curricular activities. And why not? It's quite a realistic plan, no?

Allah (swt) says in the Quraan:
"And they plotted and planned and Allah too planned; and the best of planners is Allah" (3:54)

And guess what happened? Allah's plan came into action. My cousin was diagnosed with brain tumor, hence i had to put my life on pause and fly out to be with the family in the distressing situation. I had no idea what was going to happen until Alhamdulilah mid-October the situation calmed down and i was able to return home and get on with life. But i was so behind on all my work... two months behind the average A level student. I couldn't go to a college and had to settle for doing it privately.

I am swamped with coursework and deadlines. Surrounded by distressed parents, angry teachers, friends who are upset because i was unable to conform with all the plans we had made. Each time the phone rings, its bad news. Last night i was at my wits end. My frustration had led me to upsetting quite a few people. Naturally, i was on the verge of a breakdown.

Then i remembered the following ayah:
"But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you and Allah knows while you know not. " (2:216)

Suddenly a surge of anger overcame me. How naive can one get? We tend to allow ourselves to be driven up the wall instead of accepting the reality of the situation...it's all part of Allah's plan! Long before you came into existence, it was written next to your name that you will face the following adversities and tests. That it is inevitable for you to end up in a situation you never could have dreamed of :eek:

Take a look at you own situation. I'm sure many of you are also frustrated with all the pressure on your shoulders be it because of studies, work , anything! How many times have you questioned out of desperation 'Why Me?!!'

Bottom line is. when you feel like you can't take anymore, when ure down and depressed. when life isn't going the way you planned..chillax! It's certainly going the way Allah planned and does He not refer to himself as the best of planners? Trust Him!

There is some good in this for sure ^^
Alllah (swt) says:
"So verily with every difficulty there is release"(94:6)

I came across this amazing poem which is so beautiful MashAllah :')

It is only a tiny rosebud, a flower of Allah's design
But i cannot unfold the petals with these clumsy hands of mine.
The secret of unfolding flowers is not known to such as I
Allah opens this flower so sweetly, then in my hands it dies.
If i cannot unfold this rosebud, this flower of Alllah's design,
Then how can i have the wisdom, to unfold this life of mine?
So i'll trust in him for leading each moment of my day,
I will look to him for guidance, each step of he pilgrim way.
The pathway that lies before me, only Allah knows.
Ill trust him to unfold the moments, just as he unfolds the rose :D

May Allah (swt) help us in each step of our life, guide us towards righteousness and give us the strength to stay strong in the face of adversity and hardship. (Ameen) =)

JazakAllah for reading ^^

Ameen Ameen :)

mashaALlah , ur a very strong girl , always have trust in ALlah and i pray that may Allah give u all the happiness in this world and the hereafter , never lose hope:)
there is a lesson for evryone to learn from u !!! (y)
Dw , u will always be in my prayers :)
fantastic girl jazakALlah for the tag :)

Reaction score
Reaction score

walaikum salam warahmathullahi wabarakathuhu
Jazakallahu khair :)

Reaction score

Yesterday i had a bit of an inspiration'which id like to share with all of you guys ^^

If you had asked me a couple of months ago what i would be doing after my O levels i would have told you promptly that i'll start my A levels from a good college, start working towards becoming an architect, opening all doors to uni and attend and be active in all extra-curricular activities. And why not? It's quite a realistic plan, no?

Allah (swt) says in the Quraan:
"And they plotted and planned and Allah too planned; and the best of planners is Allah" (3:54)

And guess what happened? Allah's plan came into action. My cousin was diagnosed with brain tumor, hence i had to put my life on pause and fly out to be with the family in the distressing situation. I had no idea what was going to happen until Alhamdulilah mid-October the situation calmed down and i was able to return home and get on with life. But i was so behind on all my work... two months behind the average A level student. I couldn't go to a college and had to settle for doing it privately.

I am swamped with coursework and deadlines. Surrounded by distressed parents, angry teachers, friends who are upset because i was unable to conform with all the plans we had made. Each time the phone rings, its bad news. Last night i was at my wits end. My frustration had led me to upsetting quite a few people. Naturally, i was on the verge of a breakdown.

Then i remembered the following ayah:
"But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you and Allah knows while you know not. " (2:216)

Suddenly a surge of anger overcame me. How naive can one get? We tend to allow ourselves to be driven up the wall instead of accepting the reality of the situation...it's all part of Allah's plan! Long before you came into existence, it was written next to your name that you will face the following adversities and tests. That it is inevitable for you to end up in a situation you never could have dreamed of :eek:

Take a look at you own situation. I'm sure many of you are also frustrated with all the pressure on your shoulders be it because of studies, work , anything! How many times have you questioned out of desperation 'Why Me?!!'

Bottom line is. when you feel like you can't take anymore, when ure down and depressed. when life isn't going the way you planned..chillax! It's certainly going the way Allah planned and does He not refer to himself as the best of planners? Trust Him!

There is some good in this for sure ^^
Alllah (swt) says:
"So verily with every difficulty there is release"(94:6)

I came across this amazing poem which is so beautiful MashAllah :')

It is only a tiny rosebud, a flower of Allah's design
But i cannot unfold the petals with these clumsy hands of mine.
The secret of unfolding flowers is not known to such as I
Allah opens this flower so sweetly, then in my hands it dies.
If i cannot unfold this rosebud, this flower of Alllah's design,
Then how can i have the wisdom, to unfold this life of mine?
So i'll trust in him for leading each moment of my day,
I will look to him for guidance, each step of he pilgrim way.
The pathway that lies before me, only Allah knows.
Ill trust him to unfold the moments, just as he unfolds the rose :D

May Allah (swt) help us in each step of our life, guide us towards righteousness and give us the strength to stay strong in the face of adversity and hardship. (Ameen) =)

Ameen!! JazakAllah 4 da tag..:)

Reaction score
Ameen Ameen :)

mashaALlah , ur a very strong girl , always have trust in ALlah and i pray that may Allah give u all the happiness in this world and the hereafter , never lose hope:)
there is a lesson for evryone to learn from u !!! (y)
Dw , u will always be in my prayers :)
fantastic girl jazakALlah for the tag :)

JazakAllah khair..means a lot ^^ May Allah bless everyone with the courage to get through all obstacles that life throws. (Ameen)

Reaction score

wa alaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh :)
jazakallahu khair 4 bringing this topic about... only yesterday, sby advised us upon Sabr and this thing about Allah's Decree came about... it's all about having Faith n Trust in Allah...He'll never put sth bad in ur way, inshaAllah...
aameen 2 ur du'aa, n may Allah make us of the Sabireen n Muttaqeen...

Reaction score
I appreciate the tag 'cool crystals' and that was an amazing post frozen sunlight
I am facing a replica of your situation. But frankly, I cried more of disappointment in myself and self-dependence rather than the 'Why me' part.
If there's one thing that one should keep solidified in hard times is their faith. You may lose yourself, but you will recover yourself again if you believe in Allah. If you don't, you may still be a stranger even after claiming to be successful for your entire life. :)

Reaction score
wa alaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh :)
jazakallahu khair 4 bringing this topic about... only yesterday, sby advised us upon Sabr and this thing about Allah's Decree came about... it's all about having Faith n Trust in Allah...He'll never put sth bad in ur way, inshaAllah...
aameen 2 ur du'aa, n may Allah make us of the Sabireen n Muttaqeen...

I appreciate the tag 'cool crystals' and that was an amazing post frozen sunlight
I am facing a replica of your situation. But frankly, I cried more of disappointment in myself and self-dependence rather than the 'Why me' part.
If there's one thing that one should keep solidified in hard times is their faith. You may lose yourself, but you will recover yourself again if you believe in Allah. If you don't, you may still be a stranger even after claiming to be successful for your entire life. :)

Wa eyyak :) its just about how much faith and trust we have in Him. Its the ticket to getting through any adversity Alhamdulilah

Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb..!
Sorry to those who I didn't tag…
Let me know if anyone else wants me to tag them in such threads;
and if I tagged you, and you don't want to be tagged please do tell... (You may PM or tell in this thread.)

SHARE THIS..TAG YOUR FRIENDS..

Jazakillah for the tag dear.....:):)
plz tag me future in such threads....:):)

Reaction score

JazakAllah dear for this beautiful post....its truly inspirational...
i immensely need such advices.....
Ameen to ur duas....
May Allah help us always....!!