• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

January examz ahead !! you ready ??

Reaction score
Its B Because when the lift starts working it accelerates then when it reaches the required speed it stops accelerating and moves with constant speed before reaching the required floor it start to deccelerate so that it can eventually reach rest at the required floor Acceleration is the positive region and decelerattion is the negative region , im not quite sure why it has a trapezium shape i think because it requires time ( just few parts of a second) to reach the required acceleration and to stop accelerating at the ( 0 region between the two trapeziums) it needs a little time to cancel the acceleration she got and stop accelerating

Reaction score
Its B Because when the lift starts working it accelerates then when it reaches the required speed it stops accelerating and moves with constant speed before reaching the required floor it start to deccelerate so that it can eventually reach rest at the required floor Acceleration is the positive region and decelerattion is the negative region , im not quite sure why it has a trapezium shape i think because it requires time ( just few parts of a second) to reach the required acceleration and to stop accelerating at the ( 0 region between the two trapeziums) it needs a little time to cancel the acceleration she got and stop accelerating
thx thx thx !!!

Reaction score
ok but y the other region is negative.....did the lift go down again from where it started?

Reaction score
c my last message.....i mean that cauz the question said - acceleration is downwards and positive is upwards...

Reaction score
c my last message.....i mean that cauz the question said - acceleration is downwards and positive is upwards...
its an acceleration time graph Positive acceleration means accelerating therefore increasing in speed negative acceleration means decreasing in speed or declerration Velocity Time Graph Positive and Negative Represent Direction in acceleration time graph when its going up its increasing in speed in the positive direction which is along the direction of motion as it slows downs its acted upon an acceleration in the negative direction or opposite direction of motion so its an deceleration therefore its speed decreases you dont need to know directions in acceleration just know that positive means acceleration or increase in speed and negative means deceleration or decrease in speed ( only in acceleration in velocities signs indicate direction)

Reaction score
its an acceleration time graph Positive acceleration means accelerating therefore increasing in speed negative acceleration means decreasing in speed or declerration Velocity Time Graph Positive and Negative Represent Direction in acceleration time graph when its going up its increasing in speed in the positive direction which is along the direction of motion as it slows downs its acted upon an acceleration in the negative direction or opposite direction of motion so its an deceleration therefore its speed decreases you dont need to know directions in acceleration just know that positive means acceleration or increase in speed and negative means deceleration or decrease in speed ( only in acceleration in velocities signs indicate direction)

HAMZEH !! my last hope :p
3am bet2adem edexcel As exams .. any of chemistry u2, physics u2 , biology paper 3 ?

Reaction score
HAMZEH !! my last hope :p
3am bet2adem edexcel As exams .. any of chemistry u2, physics u2 , biology paper 3 ?
haha noo :S 3alay Physics U1 , mathematics C1 Be January and Physics U2 and U3 , Applied ICT , Mechanics and C2 on May/june and i got some o-level resits bas :p

Reaction score
haha noo :S 3alay Physics U1 , mathematics C1 Be January and Physics U2 and U3 , Applied ICT , Mechanics and C2 on May/june and i got some o-level resits bas :p
ya zalame why didnt you apply la my subjects !! -_-
this site is useless for me then :p