• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

~~jokes?? in here?? really??

Reaction score
310022_182386621883512_166626430126198_273829_283691729_n.jpg

Reaction score
omg...u shud be surprised...i do know the meaning of rude.. .....and even if i dont....there are many dictionaries in this world(btw i can be much more ruder...but i dont want to....cause u c i feel bad later....if i am rude to anyone:) ......)and ya whistiling does not make u look smart.......also....i am alive , or else i would'nt be talkin to u:D.....no use arguing on that senseless sentence(And who said you are alive?):pnway i say that i am alive:LOL:
:LOL: Oh the baby knows how to look outrageously murderous... I am seriously considering getting scared but what can i say... you are so stupid as to look for it in DICTIONARIES and expect to :ROFLMAO:
Just saying... no one's trying to be smart here :whistle: Just helping a little girl who thinks she is too cool to be true in getting real and of course, getting a life :)

Oh and one last thing... it doesn't matter if you're alive or not... i was joking but of course, you need a brain to understand it :D

Reaction score
:LOL: Oh the baby knows how to look outrageously murderous... I am seriously considering getting scared but what can i say... you are so stupid as to look for it in DICTIONARIES and expect to :ROFLMAO:
Just saying... no one's trying to be smart here :whistle: Just helping a little girl who thinks she is too cool to be true in getting real and of course, getting a life :)

Oh and one last thing... it doesn't matter if you're alive or not... i was joking but of course, you need a brain to understand it :D
hey u dont have d ryts to talk to my friend like dat...it was just a joke..nd u ended it up in a fight...nd for ur info..she is not a kid...coz u r 1....grt a life plzz..!!!
stop entering in every fight...!!!!!
nd yes u wanna blabber..... blabber....coz none of us r interested to reply back to ur nonsense..!!!!!

Reaction score
hey u dont have d ryts to talk to my friend like dat...it was just a joke..nd u ended it up in a fight...nd for ur info..she is not a kid...coz u r 1....grt a life plzz..!!!
stop entering in every fight...!!!!!
nd yes u wanna blabber..... blabber....coz none of us r interested to reply back to ur nonsense..!!!!!
Why don't you go ahead and write me another paragraph and i'll pretend i actually read it and gave a damn :D
Ever heard of "minding you own business"? I commented on her cheap joke and you have no right of getting so obnoxiously stupid :D
Replying to nonsense - you just did :whistle:

Reaction score
Why don't you go ahead and write me another paragraph and i'll pretend i actually read it and gave a damn :D
Ever heard of "minding you own business"? I commented on her cheap joke and you have no right of getting so obnoxiously stupid :D
Replying to nonsense - you just did :whistle:
have u ever heard of minding ur own business..if not plzzz..learn to do so....nd yes it was not her joke..so plzzz go ahead nd tell d one...hu got dis joke into existence...!!!!i still dont get it wats ua prob..!!!!!:whistle::whistle::whistle: