• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

~~jokes?? in here?? really??

Reaction score
check this 1 out......................
A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: "That's the ugliest baby that I've ever seen. Ugh!" The woman goes to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: "The driver just insulted me!" The man says: "You go right up there and tell him off – go ahead, I'll hold your monkey for you."
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reaction score
hey these jokes r cool!!!
especially d heart n bones one!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reaction score
i found this 1 funny 2.............
an American man dropped a penny off an airplane parachuted down and saw a girl crying. “whats wrong” he said she said, “a penny fell and broke my dollhouse.” Then a Russian man dropped a nickel off an airplane parachuted down and saw a boy crying. “whats wrong” he said the boy answered”a nickel fell and broke my TV.” Finally a chinese man dropped a bomb off an airplane parachuted down and saw a man laughing. “whats so funny,” he said the man answered,” I farted and my house blew up!” LOL!

Reaction score
So I read this on fb somewhere and it had me cracking XD :D :D :D

President Zardaari Per Hamla Karne Ka Plan Failed...8 Naik Log Griftaaar...!! Courtesy Samaa Channel :(

Kiya Zamana Agaya Hai Yaaar...Ab Neki Karne Par Bhi Jail Hogi ?? :mad:

Reaction score
arlery said:
So I read this on fb somewhere and it had me cracking XD :D :D :D

President Zardaari Per Hamla Karne Ka Plan Failed...8 Naik Log Griftaaar...!! Courtesy Samaa Channel :(

Kiya Zamana Agaya Hai Yaaar...Ab Neki Karne Par Bhi Jail Hogi ?? :mad:

Reaction score
skinnyboyfat said:
i found this 1 funny 2.............
an American man dropped a penny off an airplane parachuted down and saw a girl crying. “whats wrong” he said she said, “a penny fell and broke my dollhouse.” Then a Russian man dropped a nickel off an airplane parachuted down and saw a boy crying. “whats wrong” he said the boy answered”a nickel fell and broke my TV.” Finally a chinese man dropped a bomb off an airplane parachuted down and saw a man laughing. “whats so funny,” he said the man answered,” I farted and my house blew up!” LOL!
hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaa :p :p :p :p

Reaction score
Teacher: What is 2 minus 2 ?

Pathan: Mere Ko Sumujh Nahi Aya...

Teacher : Acha.. Tumharay Pass 2 Rotiyan Thi , Aur Tum Ney Dono Kha Lien, To Kya Bacha ?

Pathan: Salan Bacha !

Teacher shocked , Pathan Rocked !!!

:lol:

Reaction score
HorsePower said:
Teacher: What is 2 minus 2 ?

Pathan: Mere Ko Sumujh Nahi Aya...

Teacher : Acha.. Tumharay Pass 2 Rotiyan Thi , Aur Tum Ney Dono Kha Lien, To Kya Bacha ?

Pathan: Salan Bacha !

Teacher shocked , Pathan Rocked !!!

:lol:
hahahahahahaha!!!!
btw is ur name really hammar????
(no offence!!) :beer: :beer:

Reaction score
Smart Answers

Teacher: Are you chewing gum ?
Student: No i'm John Smith.

Husband: We are having mother for tonight.
Wife: Make sure shes well cooked.

Father: Shameful results ! Do you always get such results !?
Son: No, only when i take exams.

Guest: Will these stairs take me to the second floor?
Boy: You'll have to walk as well.

Girl: I have changed my mind.
Boy: Thank God! Does the new one work better !

Reaction score
LOL........
A man went into a bar in a high rise. He saw another man take a pill, take a drink, walk to the window and jump out. He flew around for a minute and zipped back into the bar.As the amazed newcomer watched, the man repeated this twice more. Finally the man asked if he could have a pill. The flier said it was his last one. The man offered five hundred dollars to no avail, so he made a final offer of a thousand dollars. The man said that it was all he had on him.The flier reluctantly gave in, took the cash, surrendered the pill, and turned back to the bar. The man took the pill, took a drink, went to the window, and jumped out only to fall to his death. The bartender walked over to the flier at the bar and, wiping a glass, said, “You sure are mean when you’re drunk, Superman.”