• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

~~jokes?? in here?? really??

Reaction score
255568_10150887642608137_1894046023_n.jpg

Reaction score
Another one i remembered :)

A blonde suspects that her boyfriend is cheating on her, so she goes out and buys a gun.

She goes to his apartment that same day, with the gun in hand. Sure enough, when she opens the door, she finds her boyfriend in the arms of a redhead. She points the gun at her boyfriend at stares him down for a moment. Then, suddenly, she's overcome with grief, so she puts the gun up to the side her head. Her boyfriend screams, "Honey, don't do it..."

The blonde yells back, "Shut up! You're next!"

Reaction score
Here are some more quotes i found after watching my Simpsons dvd

Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.

How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

Operator whats the number for 911?!

Oh, I’m in no condition to drive. Wait a minute. I don’t have to listen to myself. I’m drunk.

I’m normally not a praying man, but if you’re up there, please save me, Superman

Enjoy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: