• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

~~jokes?? in here?? really??

Reaction score
603142_382352841814652_1356362600_n.jpg

Reaction score
And some more I found:)

Dear Lord: The gods have been good to me. For the first time in my life, everything is absolutely perfect just the way it is. So here's the deal: You freeze everything the way it is, and I won't ask for anything more. If that is OK, please give me absolutely no sign. OK, deal. In gratitude, I present you this offering of cookies and milk. If you want me to eat them for you, give me no sign. Thy will be done.

America's health care system is second only to Japan... Canada, Sweden, Great Britain, ... well all of Europe. But you can thank your lucky stars we don't live in Paraguay!

I am so smart, I am so smart, s-m-r-t....I mean s-m-A-r-t

If they think I'm going to stop at that stop sign, they're sadly mistaken!

Safety? But sir! If truth be known, I actually caused more accidents around here than any other employee, including a few doozies no one ever found out about.

Ignore the boy, Lord.

Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless.

Peace(y)

Reaction score
- airlines(punjab) air hostess: would u lyk ur meal now?
santa: what r my choices?
air hostess: yes or no

- how to entertain farigh ppl...
*press down*
*press up*

- love is an illusion ! its a highly dependancy disorder for weak ppl....
strong ppl believe in flirting:cool: lyk a boss !!

- teacher: join these two sentences together
1. i was cycling 2 scool 2.i saw a dead body
boy: i saw a dead body cycling 2 scool

- can women make their husbands a millionaire??
YES !!
if they were previously billionares :p

- munna bhai after completing MBBS...checks patients eyes,ears,tongue,nose and says......
'haan torch kaam kar raha hai bhay'

- police: how did this accident take place?
motorist: i stopped @ dat stop sign ryt there and looked left and right just lyk it said.....