• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

~~jokes?? in here?? really??

Reaction score
me after 2hrs of studying xP
tumblr_mb6gfeTUAc1qmrfcdo2_500.gif

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
but seriously its funny when thers a teacher
one minute the students standing answering a question and wat do u knw...they are on the floor
hahaha..... it was naughty though....better nt to do in front of teacher!!
well... better not do it at all.. coz that might seriously hurt ur friend.... hurt their feelings, ppl laughing at them like that... but.. I've done loads of stupid stuff too..

Reaction score
haha i did that in my class alot in front of the teacher :p

me did this too :p ;) :D ..... for the first few times it was good... but later on the victim realized that danger can happen any time.... and they felt the chair with hand before sitting..... or at times looked abit at the their back.... so that they can scan the area.... and see if its safe to sit down :p :D

Reaction score
me did this too :p ;) :D ..... for the first few times it was good... but later on the victim realized that danger can happen any time.... and they felt the chair with hand before sitting..... or at times looked abit at the their back.... so that they can scan the area.... and see if its safe to sit down :p :D

:D:D

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I almost ALWAYS used to sit by holding my chair 1st b4 sitting.. :D If you annoy others u better be alert so they don't take revenge.. :p

:eek: Bad Rob-bot Bullying Innocent Boy's
who said they were innocent...?? :p

-----------------------------------------

ON TOPIC:

546429_366777776739506_1823821908_n.jpg