• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

~~jokes?? in here?? really??

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
420555_462748097111064_22765941_n.jpg

hahaha.. once I remember in Masjid al Haram, my bro's shoes got lost (or stolen) so he had to come back to our hotel.. now what he did was he took those plastic bags they have at enterance (to keep shoes in) and he wore those on his feet and walked back to hotel... a guy in the street asked him on his way back; "what's your nationality?" and my bro tells him and the guy replies "You people are very smart!" :D :ROFLMAO: :p

Reaction score
hahaha.. once I remember in Masjid al Haram, my bro's shoes got lost (or stolen) so he had to come back to our hotel.. now what he did was he took those plastic bags they have at enterance (to keep shoes in) and he wore those on his feet and walked back to hotel... a guy in the street asked him on his way back; "what's your nationality?" and my bro tells him and the guy replies "You people are very smart!" :D :ROFLMAO: :p
HAHAHAH smart bro :p
i remember i've used a plastic bag for covering my head, cz it had started raining and i was in the middle of nowhere :p

Reaction score
If we go to our teacher for correction of our marks if they are understated we should also go if they are overstated... Honesty is the best policy. And there is nothing to be happy on, if you get the marks you didn't deserve...
No offence meant... At least this is what I think n do if any such situation occurs...
Peace
Umm... What the captain posted... is known as a joke :)

N.M

Reaction score
Umm... What the captain posted... is known as a joke :)

I know captain danger posted a joke... I just expressed my personal opinion regarding it...

Apart from this a reminder for me n every1 here
We should avoid lying to make people laugh,

... Narrated Mu'awiyah ibn Jaydah al-Qushayri: The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) said: Woe to him who tells things, speaking falsely, to make people laugh thereby. Woe to him! Woe to him!. ...
(Sunan abi Dawood)

Reaction score
If we go to our teacher for correction of our marks if they are understated we should also go if they are overstated... Honesty is the best policy. And there is nothing to be happy on, if you get the marks you didn't deserve...
No offence meant... At least this is what I think n do if any such situation occurs...
Peace

I think we all know this.....Dude its a joke thread...Lighten Up. Life's too short:)