• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

~~jokes?? in here?? really??

Reaction score
random

Reaction score
lawyers are so clever...!
An old penny pincher had no friends. Just before he died he asked his doctor, lawyer, and pastor to gather around him at bedside.
“I have always heard that you can’t take it with you. But I want to disprove that theory,” he said. “I have $90,000 under my mattress, and when I die, just before they throw the dirt on me at my burial, I want you each to toss in an envelope with $30,000 within.”

The three attended the funeral and each threw his envelope in the grave. On the way back from the cemetery, the pastor said, “I must confess. I needed $10,000 for my new church, so I only threw in $20,000.”
The doctor then said, “I must confess too. I needed $20,000 for a new hospital I was opening up, so I only threw in $10,000.”
The lawyer looked at them both and shook his head. He then said, “Gentlemen, I’m surprised, shocked, and ashamed of you. I don’t see how you could dare to go against that man’s final wish. I mean, I threw in my personal check for the full amount”:p

Reaction score
1. What is height of Fashion?
- Dhoti with a zip .
2. What is height of Secrecy?
- Offering blank visiting cards.
3. What is height of Active laziness?
- Asking for a lift to house while on a morning walk.
4. What is height of Craziness?
- Getting a blank paper Xeroxed.

5. What is height of Forgetfulness?
- Seeing the mirror and trying to recollect when you saw him / her last.
6. What is height of Stupidity?
-A man looking through a keyhole of a glass door.
7. What is height of Honesty?
- A pregnant woman taking one and a half ticket.
8. What is height of De-hydration?
- A cow giving milk powder.

Reaction score
Following an especially angry argument, Mr. and Mrs. Smith went to bed not speaking to each other. Needing to wake up early the following morning, Mr. Smith left a note on his wife’s bedside table that said, “Wake me up at six.”
An exasperated Mr. Smith awoke at ten the following morning and rolled stiffly out of bed to see a note on his bedside table:
“It’s six, you bum! Get out of bed!”:ROFLMAO: