• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

~~jokes?? in here?? really??

Reaction score
D most stupid ques ppl usually ask in obvious situations....

1. At movies : Hey wht r u doing here??.....Ans : Dont u know? I sell tickets in black here...!!

2. In bus : A heavy lady wearing pointed high heeled shoes steps on ur foot : Sorry Did tht hurt??...... Ans : No, not at all. Im on local anaesthesia. Why dont u try again??

3. At funeral : 1 of d teary eyed ppl asks : Why?? Why him of all d ppl??...... Ans : Why? Wud it rather hv been u??

4. When u r woken up at midnite by a phone call : Sorry. Were u sleeping??...... Ans : No! I was doing research on whtr Zulu tribes of Africa marry or not? U thought i was sleeping?? U dumb- witted moron...!!!

5. When u see a frnd wth evidently shorter hair : Hey! Have u had a haircut???..... Ans : Nah!.. Its autumn n Im shedding...!!!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
417378_198612276905315_126210800812130_258035_1140392495_n.jpg

Reaction score
Vampire Bat

A vampire bat came flapping in from the night covered in fresh blood and parked on the roof of the cave to get some sleep. Pretty soon all the other bats smelled the blood and began hassling him, asking where he got the blood. He told them to go away and let him get some sleep but they persisted until finally he gave in. "OK, follow me" he said and flew out of the cave with hundreds of bats behind him. Down through the valley they went, across a river and into a forest full of trees. Finally he slowed down and all the other bats excitedly milled around him. "Now, do you see that tree over there?" he asked. "Yes, Yes, Yes!" the bats all screamed in a frenzy. "Good" said the bat, "Because I sure as hell didn't!"