• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

~~jokes?? in here?? really??

Reaction score
well people......u noe what..wen we study a lot we shd also spend some tym doing some fun stuff...like music n movies or jokes...siddi gal "shugal"

as there goes a saying.. "all the work n no play, makes jackie a dull boi"
so get started, smiling makes use of only 32 muscles, where as getting angry uses 100, or I dnt remem 50.. or probably ten muscles?? :S :p :p

Note to moddie: plz dnt delete or move the topic bro...as there aint any other place fr dis kinda thing.. :D

Reaction score
3 sheiks went to picnic....thet took their sandwiches but forgot cold drink at home...atlast i was decided that the smallest sheikh would go to home to get the drink....he agreed on the condition that no the other two wont eat sandwiches widout him....

he went..

he didnt come aftr one day
not even after two days...
a week passed...bt the small sheik didnt return....

the other two sheiks thought that they shd eat the sandiches now....
as they were about to take their first bites, the smallest sheik came out from behind the tree n said: "jay ais tarah karna tay mai nai janda.." (if u gonna do lyk dis...i wont go..) :p

Reaction score
a pakistani and an american made a bet.....the american would question the pakistani, nd if he didnt knew the ans then he will have to gv american 5 rupees...bt on pakistani questioning american, if teh american didnt knew ans, he will gv thousand dollars....

american: who was the first person to climb everest??
pakistani quietly took out 5 rupees n gave to american..

pakistani: what animal is the one which has 3 eyes, 1 ear, 5 horns n 5 legs???
american didnt knew the ans, so gave 1000 dollars..

the nhe asked, what animal is dat??
pakistani again took out 5 rupees n gave them to american...
PS. the exchange rate is 1$=85Rs.
:p :p