• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Karachi#Rigging#Elections#2013

Reaction score
"Karachi se bahir k logon ko bata do agar aap ko maan ki gaali deni aati hai humko bhen ki gaali deni aati hai" - altaaf bhai on telephonic khitaab.
And the whole crowd claps.

Can someone please kill me at this precise moment?
well i wud have... but i have better targets xD

Reaction score
lemme remind you people that this thread is for Karachi.
i have a lot of hope...
jamate islami joined protests on teen talwar and these excuse my lang ********************* cant do a friggin thing Abt it... if this i gonaa go bloody... then let them kno that in karachi ppl die 11 per day at an average... let them come

Reaction score
lemme remind you people that this thread is for Karachi.
i have a lot of hope...
jamate islami joined protests on teen talwar and these excuse my lang ********************* cant do a friggin thing Abt it... if this i gonaa go bloody... then let them kno that in karachi ppl die 11 per day at an average... let them come
YEAH ALL OF US R READY BT CIVIL WAR IS NT A GOOD THNG PHIR BHI PORE DUNIYA MEIN CHALO HAI , PAKISTAN BHI TRAP MEIN A GYA

Reaction score
Congratulations Punjab For Selecting A Yellow Mehran Taxi For Your Children After They Graduate, A Stupid Laptop In Exchange For Third Class Education, A 30 Minute Metro Ride On 0.0001% Roads Of Pakistan In Exchange For 18 Hours Of Load Shedding And Yes 5 More Years Of Mental Slavery Under The Worst Criminals Who Doesn't Even Care If 22 People Die In LDA Plaza Fire. Congratulations , You Just Made This Country Proud And Proved Yourself The Greatest LOSERS In The History Of This Country ...
No jobs but loans for the youth!

Reaction score
:ROFLMAO:
923295_506461302740853_1546258675_n.jpg
Yehi tho hora a raha hai since long time no this has to change!

Reaction score
probably becuz they r forcd to or else they r blind...lyk ppl still voted for ppp after seeing the five years of blessing it has given us...
i also wonder:eek:

yar i dnt know why people still support him.. but if i have to guess, they hope that another mustafa kamal will come along, last elections in 2008 everyone voted for MQM willingly because of mustafa kamal but these last 5 years have been hell seriously.. i've given up on them. yar jb ap jeet rahay ho har bar tou har bar kaam karo.. we wont keep on voting for you because of some glorius 5 years that happened some xy years ago. this was my first time voting and i voted, rightly so..i think, for PTI - but they probably cancelled my vote as soon as i went out :(

Reaction score
You didnt Watch the Samaa News. PTI People Said It Openly " That People Want Relieve From You, Your Bhatta and Bhori Tradition" and the MQM guy Was infuriated by his comment that he started Going personal
Happened same on geo The PTI candidate Arif Alvi was like ap log gunpoint pe vote Dallas they hain awwam badl Rahi hai ab who yeh San nahin Kachin gey and that mqm guy was like yeh ills am hai is ka asar apkey bachon per Abey gah.like seriously don't cross ur limits

Reaction score
Happened same on geo The PTI candidate Arif Alvi was like ap log gunpoint pe vote Dallas they hain awwam badl Rahi hai ab who yeh San nahin Kachin gey and that mqm guy was like yeh ills am hai is ka asar apkey bachon per Abey gah.like seriously don't cross ur limits
and at Nine zero Altaaf Bhai Said that " IF I Give orders to my men than they will Scrap the People on Teen Talwar by Swords" and Than He said " If they know Abuse language than we also Know it" And People started clapping :/

Reaction score
I
and at Nine zero Altaaf Bhai Said that " IF I Give orders to my men than they will Scrap the People on Teen Talwar by Swords" and Than He said " If they know Abuse language than we also Know it" And People started clapping :/
I know I saw all that!sharam ati hai is awam per Astagfirullah.Allah reham farmye.he also said that karachi ok Pakistan se Alag ker dien