• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Karachi#Rigging#Elections#2013

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Facebook update:
" Ok I just called this number myself 00442072301212...that is the Metropolitan Police ...

ME:Hello, I am calling to register a complaint against a British National Altaf Hussain (for threatening a peaceful rally in Pakistan).

Officer: Yes we have been receiving thousands of calls about this situation.. in fact every single call I have received in the last couple of hours has been about him .. where are you calling from Madam... Karachi?

Me: No I am a Pakistani calling from Vietnam

Officer: Vietnam? wow we have been receiving calls from all over the world today. In fact its now becoming a bit of a problem as its blocking up our phone system. Right this will be your complaint number. #4823/13th May. I'm sorry I don't have an update for you right now.. it will probably be on the news in a short while. What is your name Madam

Me: Ayeshah Alam Khan. Thank you very much. We will be waiting "

THREATEN? US? You have got to be kidding, Altaf Hussain. This is Pakistan. We are Pakistanis. You threaten us and we will make your life miserable.

Pakistan zindabad, Pakistaniis paindabad.

Reaction score
943655_257038364434544_752232140_n.jpg

Reaction score
Dear Altaf Bhai,

This is in reference to your threats today. I hope you don't take any of this seriously, just like we never take any of what you say too seriously either.

First of all, no matter what your drug/alcohol induced stupor makes you believe, you are not God. You are insignificant just like an insect, with your face plastered across every inch of the city's streets. Sadly, Mortein doesn't make a product that kills you.

Secondly, this is not YOUR city. This is OUR city. Who are you to suggest that Karachi should be separated from Pakistan? The last time we allowed a Britisher to demarcate our country, it was in 1947 after which we asked your red-passport brothers and sisters to get off our land and out of our lives.

Thirdly, politics is politics. Terrorism is terrorism. Call it what it is. You are not a political leader. You are a terrorist running a terrorist organization. You give death threats on public television, you give ultimatums to innocent civilians exercising their rights of a peaceful protest, and then you say you're a political leader. I don't know what you're on these days sir, but I suggest you get yourself checked. I think you're having an identity crisis.

Fourthly, I don't know which city you say you and your band of terrorists represent but it surely isn't Karachi. As for the people you say you fight for - the Mohajirs, the Urdu speaking men and women who lost everything when they migrated to this great land - not even one of them in his/her right mind would identify with you. I am a Mohajir and my family migrated from India. For years we've been told that to protect ourselves, we must support you and your band of terrorists. Today, it ends.

Lastly and most importantly - we all know you suffer from Alzheimer's, you delusional lunatic. But this isn't the 80s anymore when you put guns in the hands of young men and introduced militancy in your politics telling them that they needed to protect themselves from some sort of ethnic cleansing. Pakistan has moved on. And the only reason why you and your party maintain your stance on this ethnic divide is because without it, you have nothing to compete on.

We aren't as divided as your politics suggest - we united in 1947 and it's people like you who have been working to divide us since then. As I said earlier, check the color of your passport. It all makes sense now, you pseudo colonialist scum.

Love,

Na Maloom Fard (unknown person)

Reaction score
Re election ka faisla agaya!!!! But y in 3 halka only... we want re election in entire khi!!!!

Reaction score
i agree whatever Altaf Hussein said in his last speech wasn't very much fair but you will have to agree that he was really pissed off by the different anchors who were blaming his party openly and were becoming very much biased which is not how an anchor should be.... I agree that they have done many bad things but still while you're anchoring you can't be biased.... that's how a REAL anchor, while doing a show should be....
Secondly, no matter what bad things he or his party has done, the development that has been made in Karachi, the flyovers, the underpasses and all..... they are the only ones who deserve its credit..... And are the only ones who really did something for its development..... I agree that they act a bit too bossy and shouldn't be like this.... but still because of this you can't just forget the good things they did......

Reaction score
i agree whatever Altaf Hussein said in his last speech wasn't very much fair but you will have to agree that he was really pissed off by the different anchors who were blaming his party openly and were becoming very much biased which is not how an anchor should be.... I agree that they have done many bad things but still while you're anchoring you can't be biased.... that's how a REAL anchor, while doing a show should be....

He of course was not pissed at the anchors. The real thing that pissed him off was the demonstration at the Teen Talwar Chowk. That 'peaceful' demonstration pissed him off. And if i remember correctly, he said something like "agar mai chahon to teen talwar walon ko talwaron se chalni kerwa dun" SERIOUSLY? then all that shit about seperating Karachi from Pakistan?

Secondly, no matter what bad things he or his party has done, the development that has been made in Karachi, the flyovers, the underpasses and all..... they are the only ones who deserve its credit..... And are the only ones who really did something for its development..... I agree that they act a bit too bossy and shouldn't be like this.... but still because of this you can't just forget the good things they did......

Yeah, some fly overs, roads, all those things are of more worth than the lives of the thousands being wasted everyday. It is like saying let the others die, who cares, as long as we are safe. "No matter what he has done", maybe tell that to a family who lost its members in all the bloodshed in the city. Even if you insist that all these target killers are not supported by MQM, the responsibility of the lives in Karachi lie on the shoulders of the government, that is MQM.

What do you mean by saying the "only ones"? LOL, when you rig the election every time, sit in the government every time, then what else can the other parties do. "Bossy"?, gosh they are issuing plain threats and you say they are a 'bit too bossy'.