• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Karachi#Rigging#Elections#2013

Reaction score
i agree whatever Altaf Hussein said in his last speech wasn't very much fair but you will have to agree that he was really pissed off by the different anchors who were blaming his party openly and were becoming very much biased which is not how an anchor should be.... I agree that they have done many bad things but still while you're anchoring you can't be biased.... that's how a REAL anchor, while doing a show should be....
Secondly, no matter what bad things he or his party has done, the development that has been made in Karachi, the flyovers, the underpasses and all..... they are the only ones who deserve its credit..... And are the only ones who really did something for its development..... I agree that they act a bit too bossy and shouldn't be like this.... but still because of this you can't just forget the good things they did......

How can we give credit to someone who kills people for their own benefits? They rigged the elections as well!

Reaction score
i agree whatever Altaf Hussein said in his last speech wasn't very much fair but you will have to agree that he was really pissed off by the different anchors who were blaming his party openly and were becoming very much biased which is not how an anchor should be.... I agree that they have done many bad things but still while you're anchoring you can't be biased.... that's how a REAL anchor, while doing a show should be....
Secondly, no matter what bad things he or his party has done, the development that has been made in Karachi, the flyovers, the underpasses and all..... they are the only ones who deserve its credit..... And are the only ones who really did something for its development..... I agree that they act a bit too bossy and shouldn't be like this.... but still because of this you can't just forget the good things they did......
it's like saying whatever happens in Karachi, at least i am safe, and am enjoying all the benefits of a citizen. let the others die, at least another hour of my precious life is not wasted in the traffic due to that new fly over on that road............

Reaction score
He of course was not pissed at the anchors. The real thing that pissed him off was the demonstration at the Teen Talwar Chowk. That 'peaceful' demonstration pissed him off. And if i remember correctly, he said something like "agar mai chahon to teen talwar walon ko talwaron se chalni kerwa dun" SERIOUSLY? then all that shit about seperating Karachi from Pakistan?
Now let me tell you what really PISSEd himm off..... there was an anchor on some channel( i dont correctly remember) who said "nikalo EN SAB ko karachi se" THIS MADE HIm angry..... and I thnk his anger was right..... AND that was the thing which pissed him off and when a person starts saying and is really angry on something.... HE says somethings which he really shouldn't..... AGAIN i said What he said in that speech was not correct

Even if you insist that all these target killers are not supported by MQM, the responsibility of the lives in Karachi lie on the shoulders of the government, that is MQM.

What do you mean by saying the "only ones"? LOL, when you rig the election every time, sit in the government every time, then what else can the other parties do.
I agree that they were in government but but they didn't haave any big authorities...... the wazir-r-ala of Sindh which was i think Qaim Ali Shah... He was the one under whom was all the authorities like police and all..... LEt me tell you one more thing.... ONce mustufa KAmal gave a software to Sindh government which could give all the details of the terrorists by their picture but they refused and gave several worthless reasons.... So Now wht do u want huh..... ONLy bc they were in the government u can't blame them...1st of all see all the authorites they had and then speak..... And if they would start shooting even the bad guys by their armed group...... then you'd say ke OEE ye to khuli dehshat gardi hae... MQM DEHSHATGARD.......!! Com on man be realsitic.....

Reaction score
How can we give credit to someone who kills people for their own benefits
My dear Samia 1st of all if you're talking bout MQM they don't kill anyone without any reason.... they are like if u mess with'em they rip u.... but if ur gud with'em then thy're gud with u.....

Reaction score
it's like saying whatever happens in Karachi, at least i am safe, and am enjoying all the benefits of a citizen. let the others die, at least another hour of my precious life is not wasted in the traffic due to that new fly over on that road...........
No Its like if SOmeone did some thing gud.... accept it and don't be such a d*** for no reason..... as for the blood shed i'll only say one thing "TALI HAMESHA DO HATH SE BAJTI HAE"

Reaction score
Now let me tell you what really PISSEd himm off..... there was an anchor on some channel( i dont correctly remember) who said "nikalo EN SAB ko karachi se" THIS MADE HIm angry..... and I thnk his anger was right..... AND that was the thing which pissed him off and when a person starts saying and is really angry on something.... HE says somethings which he really shouldn't..... AGAIN i said What he said in that speech was not correct

You are accepting he was not correct. I am saying he uttered a threat, a threat to the life, for which he could have been taken to a court of law and sued, which would have added some more years to his already piled up sentence forgiven by the NRO. He was pissed of by the anchor, what does that have to do with the people at Teen Talwar Chowk. Your saying "it was wrong" does not make anything right. OK?

I agree that they were in government but but they didn't haave any big authorities...... the wazir-r-ala of Sindh which was i think Qaim Ali Shah... He was the one under whom was all the authorities like police and all..... LEt me tell you one more thing.... ONce mustufa KAmal gave a software to Sindh government which could give all the details of the terrorists by their picture but they refused and gave several worthless reasons.... So Now wht do u want huh..... ONLy bc they were in the government u can't blame them...1st of all see all the authorites they had and then speak..... And if they would start shooting even the bad guys by their armed group...... then you'd say ke OEE ye to khuli dehshat gardi hae... MQM DEHSHATGARD.......!! Com on man be realsitic.....

Then why the hell sit in the government for the whole year, then keep jumping from the government to the opposition all the time. They represent Karachi? why not do something real, like arrange some huge protests in Karachi to stop all the terrorism. Why the hell does he not come himself to Pakistan, to the country he pretends to respect so much about? You give me shit about Mustafa Kamal software, give me some damn proof or i'll line something of the likes of "JINNAHPUR" with it. The authorities did not accept the software, give it to the intelligence. maybe he should have just made copies of it on a 30rs disc, and spread it around Karachi. It would have been enough to stop the terrorism. Fact is there was never something like that software.

I won't say MQM is a terrorist organization again, cuz i don't need to tell it to anyone, everyone knows it. Maybe you need to open your eyes

Reaction score
Ap ka ye quote sirf jazbati he
I can guarantee that even on free and fair re elections PML-N will win cause they really did some tremendous work in Punjab

No. There has been reports of rigging in Punjab as well.

Reaction score
Nouman1997 If you believe rigging was only restricted to Karachi, either you're too blinded in love for PML-N or just plain stupid. I am a supporter of PTI, however I do not deny the fact that PML-N did have immense support in Punjab BUT with the massive PTI support there too, to say that PML-N actually won 13/14 seats, what sorcery? Also, there are increasing number of #rigging proof coming to light, which indeed point towards the unfair nature of the polling. The day you can answer me as to how a polling station with lets say 2000 registered voters, received 4000 votes, is the day I will turn back on my heels. I really think by faking Sardar Ayaz Sadiq's win over Imran Khan in NA-122, PML-N have put the question mark across the authenticity of the votes that they 'apparently' received themselves. I mean Imran Khan, standing from ANY halka, could win anyway, due to the massive support. Unless it was against Nawaz Sharif himself, which would have been a tough competition for both ends. However, as shown, Sardar Ayaz Sadiq won by +10,000 lead? No sh*t.

Reaction score
I accept
but only on a few halqas
no more than a dozen which can not change the result of the whole election
then maybe you have some explanation for what Saad Rafige was doing in a women polling station. Got neutered perhaps? :p

Reaction score
Nouman1997 If you believe rigging was only restricted to Karachi, either you're too blinded in love for PML-N or just plain stupid. I am a supporter of PTI, however I do not deny the fact that PML-N did have immense support in Punjab BUT with the massive PTI support there too, to say that PML-N actually won 13/14 seats, what sorcery? Also, there are increasing number of #rigging proof coming to light, which indeed point towards the unfair nature of the polling. The day you can answer me as to how a polling station with lets say 2000 registered voters, received 4000 votes, is the day I will turn back on my heels. I really think by faking Sardar Ayaz Sadiq's win over Imran Khan in NA-122, PML-N have put the question mark across the authenticity of the votes that they 'apparently' received themselves. I mean Imran Khan, standing from ANY halka, could win anyway, due to the massive support. Unless it was against Nawaz Sharif himself, which would have been a tough competition for both ends. However, as shown, Sardar Ayaz Sadiq won by +10,000 lead? No sh*t.
I live in Karachi and am a supporter of none of the parties
what i want u to consider in Punjab is that the competition was like 50000 to 30000 votes which is quite acceptable and shows the influence of PTI too
it wasnt like that in karachi here it was like the MQM guy with 1lac 20 tousand votes and the PTI one with just 1000 which is Impossible as there was great support for PTI in my halqa and my parents too voted for it
Jazbati mat ho dude Chill karo