• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Karachi#Rigging#Elections#2013

Reaction score
Secondly ... i am the karachite who started this thread becux i live in khi. Im not going to stop this thread just cux nobody cares abt rigging in lahire. Let punjab b the concern of those who live there... and khi b ours.... cux we live here.
where as ur still wrong if u say that is the only party we are talking against ...no party has been critisized more than pmln
mmhhmmm.... MAybe i don't know cause i didn't read the whole thread....

Reaction score
Dude do live in karachi???
do u know how it feels to live in karachi when their is Strike and no shops are open... when countless die each day... when people are scared to leave home... when without giving bhatta a person cannot expect to live another day.... when people are forced to vote for kite or else "acha nai hoga"!!
dude we are sick of all this...
I dont give a F***.... I want our Karachi back... I want our Pakistan back....

I kno how it fewls bro
.... but do mind ur language. The one who is saying the truth has no need to b aggressive. Cux truthitself is tooo powerful an expression

Reaction score
and fr ur user name: your BHAI 'renounce' every thing he says
WOW what a connection..... BUT still it has nothin to do with em.....
Dude do live in karachi???
do u know how it feels to live in karachi when their is Strike and no shops are open... when countless die each day... when people are scared to leave home... when without giving bhatta a person cannot expect to live another day.... when people are forced to vote for kite or else "acha nai hoga"!!
dude we are sick of all this...
YEah I do live in Krachi and i know how it feels..... but u cant blame MQM for everything..... And one more thing... What prove do u have that MQM is the one killing COUNTLESS people everyday....?? What proof do u have that they forced people to vote for kite...??? Till u dont hve a real proof dont talk SH** with me....
S0 dont say that
MQM is a terrorist organization again
Until u have some REAL proof cause i can also say a lot of things to PTI or other parties like they're with TALIBANS etc so all of this wont matter until there's actually a proof and plzzz dont say that
i don't need to tell it to anyone, everyone knows it.
coz i can als0 know alot of people who saY they aren't....

Reaction score

YEah I do live in Krachi and i know how it feels..... but u cant blame MQM for everything..... And one more thing... What prove do u have that MQM is the one killing COUNTLESS people everyday....?? What proof do u have that they forced people to vote for kite...??? Till u dont hve a real proof dont talk SH** with me....
S0 dont say that Until u have some REAL proof cause i can also say a lot of things to PTI or other parties like they're with TALIBANS etc so all of this wont matter until there's actually a proof and plzzz dont say that coz i can als0 know alot of people who saY they aren't....
oh!! after a whole day you answered my question...
where do u live in Karachi.. Defence, Clifton???
I dont think u even know whats completely happening in Karachi...
If MQM's not to blame then for Gods sake WHO IS???
did u hear what Altaf Hussain threathened to the ppl at teen talwar...
who is ruling Karachi??? if not MQM then who....
they shut down the whole city in a mear 25 MINUTES!!!! THE WHOLE CITY....
Dude u DONT KNOW.... I THINK UR JUST SOME MOMMY DADDY KID ....
Ask those whose parents were taken away forcefully to vote...
Ask those who have seen MQM torturing cells ...
Ask those who have sat with MQM officials...
U DONT KNOW NOTHIN KID...
no one in his right mind would live in karachi and say MQM is NOT to be blamed...

Reaction score

S0 dont say that Until u have some REAL proof cause i can also say a lot of things to PTI or other parties like they're with TALIBANS etc so all of this wont matter until there's actually a proof and plzzz dont say that coz i can als0 know alot of people who saY they aren't....
did u reseached abt the bomb blast in azizabad? no? it was planted inside a cemented 'chabootra' and dont tell me that taliban did that too, ( you would know the security there if u ever visited that place )
where were taliban on 11th may?

and maybe you havent heard any account frm the polling agents, or havent visited any polling station, they were handing out stamped ballot paper, no ID card was being checked, 100% turnout from each polling station, women polling agents were abused, werent allowed to enter! perhaps you need to socialize a bit more:unsure:

Reaction score

u really know how it feels?
do u know how it feels to loose a very close friends or ur very close uncle?
u know how it feels when u have to mentally prepare urself for loosing them :(
u have any idea ???
do u know how it feels watching them suffer in the hospital?
U REALLY KNOW HOW IT FEELS? descending them into their graves watching them for the very last tym!!!?:unsure:
NO U DONT !!!
i know how it feelS coz ive suffered! !!!! n many others lyk me!
DUDE! GROW UP ...i can tell u r JUST A mom dad boy that sits infront of laptop nd types shit without any thinking.!

u need proof? u forgot 12 may 2007 massacre when MQM butchered dozens of innocent Karachiites in front of millions of Pakistanis and Billions of tv viewers around the globe...!
i wonder how the hell xpc allows such pathetic people to join!

Reaction score

if only you tube had been ther i would have shown u the confession of ajmal pahari