• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Karachi#Rigging#Elections#2013

Reaction score
acha bhai puri thread mere khilaf ho gai he
Sorry Yar
:oops: sorry, i was just kidding about that part about saad rafique. You took it seriously :p I am just saying if the pml n leadership does things like this, what can we say about the other minor MNAs and MPAs

Reaction score
Nouman1997 If you read my last comment again, perhaps you'd come to know that the comment was far more factual than emotional. The results for a polling station in Lahore were divided through the time. The total period for casting votes in that specific station was 10 hours, now dividing the number of votes through that time, it calculates to about 5 votes per second. Lahoris must be tremendously fast, as that seems pretty strange to me.
Jazbati nahe horahi, abhi siraf putting forward the facts. Jay jazbati ho gaey toh this conversation wouldn't be so pleasant on your part, love.

Reaction score
:oops: sorry, i was just kidding about that part about saad rafique. You took it seriously :p I am just saying if the pml n leadership does things like this, what can we say about the other minor MNAs and MPAs
I just think Nawaz Sharif is a mature politician as he is letting the balochis to make government in Balochistan and is also recognising the mandate of PTI in Peshawar and in the whole KPK

Reaction score
Nouman1997 If you read my last comment again, perhaps you'd come to know that the comment was far more factual than emotional. The results for a polling station in Lahore were divided through the time. The total period for casting votes in that specific station was 10 hours, now dividing the number of votes through that time, it calculates to about 5 votes per second. Lahoris must be tremendously fast, as that seems pretty strange to me.
Jazbati nahe horahi, abhi siraf putting forward the facts. Jay jazbati ho gaey toh this conversation wouldn't be so pleasant on your part, love.
Dont take it seriously
the guy which beat IK in this election
won against IK by 20000 in 2002
whats more Nawaz Sharifs last speech was also delivered in the NA of that person
I too think IK is better but their campaign now a days will only make matters worse and democrasy might be in danger as our ARMY is a ever ready Army

Reaction score
Then why the hell sit in the government for the whole year, then keep jumping from the government to the opposition all the time.
They were sitting in the government cause they hoped they'd be more useful in the government and didn't sat in the opposition from the start coz that wud make no difference.... And they jump from government to opposition when they thought that things have gone too far now......
Why the hell does he not come himself to Pakistan, to the country he pretends to respect so much about
JUst tell me one thing.... If he wud COme to PAkistan wud that really make a difference.....??? Ofcourse it won't and he knows it........
They rigged the elections as well!
Okay I accept they rigid the elections but they weren't the only ones....... PPP DId massive rigging in Andron-e-Sindh.... PML aslo did a lot of rigging in Punjab..... And as for ur dearest PTI.... they aren't so pure as welll..... THe news channels themselves showed a PTI worker in a women's polling station telling the women to vote PTI and then taking the paper and checking himself if they really did vote PTI or not...... SO plzzz... LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP........
BUt you guyz only blame MQM for everything......

Reaction score
My dear Samia 1st of all if you're talking bout MQM they don't kill anyone without any reason.... they are like if u mess with'em they rip u.... but if ur gud with'em then thy're gud with u.....
who has given them the authority to 'rip' and 'kill'?
in if the get frustated that easily, they shud denounce MQM as a democratic party, and announce themselves as FASCISTS!

Reaction score
why is it always KARACHI.... AND why is it always MQM......

F****** racist everywhere......
I m so called 'muhajir', and I declare openly That MQM is a terrorist group!
U know NABEEL GABOL? he got 178372 votes in 10 hrs, 5 votes each second, everyone needs an explanation there!
no offense but your username surely declares that u r with every 'back-flip' of your 'beloved' leader!

Reaction score
They were sitting in the government cause they hoped they'd be more useful in the government and didn't sat in the opposition from the start coz that wud make no difference.... And they jump from government to opposition when they thought that things have gone too far now......

JUst tell me one thing.... If he wud COme to PAkistan wud that really make a difference.....??? Ofcourse it won't and he knows it........

Okay I accept they rigid the elections but they weren't the only ones....... PPP DId massive rigging in Andron-e-Sindh.... PML aslo did a lot of rigging in Punjab..... And as for ur dearest PTI.... they aren't so pure as welll..... THe news channels themselves showed a PTI worker in a women's polling station telling the women to vote PTI and then taking the paper and checking himself if they really did vote PTI or not...... SO plzzz... LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP........
BUt you guyz only blame MQM for everything......

Maybe you need to reply to my whole argument.............. they hoped? seems like they have been hoping for the past one and a half decade, joining all the governments.........and what good have they done to Karachi, we all can see.

of course it would have made a difference. His life would be on the line, he would be tried in the courts etc...........no wonder he is not returning

Talking about PTI, what proof you have he/she was a PTI worker? He might be just one thick headed guy, who thinks him rigging the elections can help PTI. On the other hand, everyone has seen how openly rigging is going on in Karachi, with MQM winning by such huge margins

Reaction score
who has given them the authority to 'rip' and 'kill'?
in if the get frustated that easily, they shud denounce MQM as a democratic party, and announce themselves as FASCISTS!
MAybe ur forgetting all the other parties which are in pakistan..... PPP which has the AMAN kameti... just tell me what do the do.....!!??? AND PML-N... they're not so pure as well.... in the previous elections we have seen PML demonstrate weapons openly..... S0 why only MQM is bad huh....????

Reaction score
so you are trying to say MQM have a right to do terrorism HUN?
Aman Kameti is a terrorist group too but its limited to a small area, they don't shut down the city because their BHAI sneezes, nor do they send protection money's parchi under the name of so called 'Taliban'

Reaction score
MAybe ur forgetting all the other parties which are in pakistan..... PPP which has the AMAN kameti... just tell me what do the do.....!!??? AND PML-N... they're not so pure as well.... in the previous elections we have seen PML demonstrate weapons openly..... S0 why only MQM is bad huh....????
the discussion is about MQM, wanna discuss the other parties, go to some other thread......... i never said the other parties are saints

Reaction score
I m so called 'muhajir',
LOL... What a joke AbdulwadoodKHAN!!!!
U know NABEEL GABOL? he got 178372 votes in 10 hrs, 5 votes each second, everyone needs an explanation there!
no offense but your username surely declares that u r with every 'back-flip' of your 'beloved' leader!
dude i think u haven't read my previous posts carefully.... i clearly said that MQM did RIGGING but were clearly not the only ones so why blame only them...??
AND bout my USERNAME then it has nothing to do with MQM...... and if u think so then tell me HOW...???

Reaction score

dude i think u haven't read my previous posts carefully.... i clearly said that MQM did RIGGING but were clearly not the only ones so why blame only them...??
AND bout my USERNAME then it has nothing to do with MQM...... and if u think so then tell me HOW...???

Do you think there should be re elections in karachi or some areas of it?