• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Karachi#Rigging#Elections#2013

Reaction score
Talking about PTI, what proof you have he/she was a PTI worker? He might be just one thick headed guy, who thinks him rigging the elections can help PTI.
may be ur not watching T.v huh.... the media showed clear video that he was ordering them to vote PTI and even knew his name and even told the halqa from where he was standing(the media wont know such details of just any person)..... now plzz dont say that the media is wrong and bla bla......!!!!!
nor do they send protection money's parchi
DO u really know that.... MY uncle works near bolton market and their aman kameti normally comes for parchi.....

Reaction score
may be ur not watching T.v huh.... the media showed clear video that he was ordering them to vote PTI and even knew his name and even told the halqa from where he was standing(the media wont know such details of just any person)..... now plzz dont say that the media is wrong and bla bla......!!!!!

DO u really know that.... MY uncle works near bolton market and their aman kameti normally comes for parchi.....
I asked u sumthing... -_-
ibwill.not ask again

Reaction score
the discussion is about MQM, wanna discuss the other parties, go to some other thread......... i never said the other parties are saints
YEAH but it did seem tht u mean to say tht MQM is the BADDEST of them all...!!
AND for ur kind information this thread is bout the election rigging..... and if u even only talk bout KARACHI mqm is not the only one who did rigging there.....
AND one more thing... MQM did rigging only in karachi or maybe hyd too then why is MQM the worst...???

Reaction score

like i said aman kameti is restricted to a limited area,
my relatives have are jewelers and Bhai log come with that parchi,
so u really think that media tells u truth, (my advise is that, dont believe whatever media tells u do a bit of research)
P.S. u havent explained that joke, im waiting:coffee:

Reaction score
AND for ur kind information this thread is bout the election rigging..... and if u even only talk bout KARACHI mqm is not the only one who did rigging there.....
AND one more thing... MQM did rigging only in karachi or maybe hyd too then why is MQM the worst...???
because they proved that if they are given a chance of contesting all over pak, they would prove that pakistan has more population than China:ROFLMAO:
evil should be nipped in the bud, shouldn't it?

Reaction score
Do you think there should be re elections in karachi or some areas of it?
I think if there's gonna be re-elections in karachi then it be in whole karachi or the whole halqa not just part of it...

I asked u sumthing... -_-
ibwill.not ask again
sorry i was away.... and then was busy in some other stuffs.... SORRY

Reaction score
ok serious advise from me: dont involve urself in MQm too much, try to find someone who left it, gain something from their experience.

Reaction score
like i said aman kameti is restricted to a limited area,
my relatives have are jewelers and Bhai log come with that parchi,
so u really think that media tells u truth, (my advise is that, dont believe whatever media tells u do a bit of research)
P.S. u havent explained that joke, im waiting:coffee:
actually i already replied u... maybe it needs an explanation......
you say ur a muhajir.... but ur name is AbdulwadoodKHAN

Reaction score
[
ok serious advise from me: dont involve urself in MQm too much, try to find someone who left it, gain something from their experience.
thnx 4 the advice btw LIKE I said b4 i am not a so-called supportor of MQM..... here i am supporting them bc i thnk u guyz are being too biased......

Reaction score
actually i already replied u... maybe it needs an explanation......
you say ur a muhajir.... but ur name is AbdulwadoodKHAN
Then our causes sre the same. Y fight? If you havent cum across the thread abt pmln... wadood copy pasye the link here.

Reaction score
[
thnx 4 the advice btw LIKE I said b4 i am not a so-called supportor of MQM..... here i am supporting them bc i thnk u guyz are being too biased......
Dude do live in karachi???
do u know how it feels to live in karachi when their is Strike and no shops are open... when countless die each day... when people are scared to leave home... when without giving bhatta a person cannot expect to live another day.... when people are forced to vote for kite or else "acha nai hoga"!!
dude we are sick of all this...
I dont give a FISH.... I want our Karachi back... I want our Pakistan back....

Reaction score
[
gud to here that, would u be kind enough to reply my earlier posts?
Then our causes sre the same. Y fight? If you havent cum across the thread abt pmln... wadood copy pasye the link here.
okay boss
https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/pml-n-rocks.25926/page-4#post-542075

Reaction score
Secondly ... i am the karachite who started this thread becux i live in khi. Im not going to stop this thread just cux nobody cares abt rigging in lahire. Let punjab b the concern of those who live there... and khi b ours.... cux we live here.
where as ur still wrong if u say that is the only party we are talking against ...no party has been critisized more than pmln

Reaction score
Dude do live in karachi???
do u know how it feels to live in karachi when their is Strike and no shops are open... when countless die each day... when people are scared to leave home... when without giving bhatta a person cannot expect to live another day.... when people are forced to vote for kite or else "acha nai hoga"!!
dude we are sick of all this...
I dont give a F***.... I want our Karachi back... I want our Pakistan back....
couldnt have said better, you got my vote fr representative of Khi

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
[

and u are being too absurd.. :p
---------------

on a seriously funny note.. came here coz I saw this:

268861_509759109087732_183907287_n.jpg
:p