• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Karachi#Rigging#Elections#2013

Reaction score
Yaaron zara hosh se socho if PML-N has won majority in Punjab them let them rule
you think they did dhandli but i can confirm you that even without dhandli they would have won cause believe it or not Shahbaz ne waqai kuch ache kam karwae hen
Now we have a chance in KPK so lets show our talents in the form of a government there so that in the next election PTI can get majority
However in Karachi a change is inevitable
Men tang a chuka hun halaat se
Saari parties ko chahiye PTI k haq men apne candidates dastbardar kar den so that in Karachi PTI can win against Muttahda

Reaction score
I think poore Pakistan men tabdeeli ai he siwae Sindh ke
Aur wahan tabdeeli Jalson se nahi ae gi balke School banane se ae gi

Reaction score
A Message Received:
'Just called the Metropolitan Police in London at 00442072301212 and registered my complaint against Altaf Hussain, telling the officer that this citizen of UK had threatened a group of protesters in Karachi last night openly on live television. The rest of the conversation went like this:

Officer: Who Mr. Altaf Hussain?

Me: Yes, he heads a political party in Pakistan

Officer: Oh Sir you have no idea how many complaints we've been receiving against this person from all over and we've registered the matter and working on it.

Me: Great! Can you assure me that you won't be dropping this matter since the nature of it is political?

Officer: Sir, this is London, anyone who goes against the law is dealt accordingly. We'll be taking action on this matter. Don't worry.

Me: Chah gaye yaar tum! Thanks a lot.

Officer: Thank you Sir!'

If you're a Pakistani living in UK, pick up the phone and register your complaint. If you're a Pakistani living in Pakistan STILL pick up the phone and register your complaint with the Metropolitan police (it costs PKR 2.50 to call from landline to landline).

Reaction score
well, the only good thing i can think about the PML N government is the Operation Clean Up they did at the order of Nawaz.......maybe we need another one?

Reaction score
Yes ia agree nawaz sharif isnt as bad as zardari... and undrr the pressure of imran khan opposition and kpks in sha Allah increasing standard... improvement can be expected....
wat i cant swallow is karachis position... n i wont swallow it till my death or altafs....

Reaction score
Yes ia agree nawaz sharif isnt as bad as zardari... and undrr the pressure of imran khan opposition and kpks in sha Allah increasing standard... improvement can be expected....
wat i cant swallow is karachis position... n i wont swallow it till my death or altafs....
Yeah atleast we got rid of zardari! But we need to get rid of Altaf hessian who is not even in his country and plans o break the country'.

Reaction score
Yeah atleast we got rid of zardari! But we need to get rid of Altaf hessian who is not even in his country and plans o break the country'.
Uper kisi bande ne kia to he phone British police ko
un ko bolo ap is ke telephone ka taar kaat do

Reaction score
well if you guys get the time, please do read this article here
http://www.pkcolumns.com/2013/03/25/punjabi-ko-qabil-e-nafrat-kyun-banaya-gaya-by-orya-maqbool-jan/
no wonder we are divided. Maybe it has been infused in the very core of our personalities

Inshallah there will be a change. I don't understand why the intelligence, army, the government, everyone remains silent on Karachi's situation.

Reaction score
INSHALLAH it will be altafs..

Reaction score
294851_10151374768186529_2044625544_n.jpg