• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Know that you are unique!

Reaction score
Jazakallah! May Allah always keep you happy! SO, won't you share anything with us?
Well, my good qualities as I am often told by my own ones are that I am caring, honest, smiling, crazy and always loving. I tried to do my best only when it interests me, I guess that's one of my flaws. I like to clear misunderstandings and hate gossips and conflicts. I love peace and harmony, nature and lovely people as you all here. :) Offending people is not part of my life, quite the contrary I would do anything to see them smile. My greatest fear is that of losing friends, especially those who have caused so much change in your life. I tend to ignore things sometimes, though it's not good. Well, there's one belief that I always cling to, is that each and every person is unique (biologically, our DNA itself is unique :p) with talents and amazing personalities that I often like to appreciate. It's true that nobody is perfect but we are each unique, especially in our heart. :) As for me, I like to write, read and listen to music.

Reaction score
Well, my good qualities as I am often told by my own ones are that I am caring, honest, smiling, crazy and always loving. I tried to do my best only when it interests me, I guess that's one of my flaws. I like to clear misunderstandings and hate gossips and conflicts. I love peace and harmony, nature and lovely people as you all here. :) Offending people is not part of my life, quite the contrary I would do anything to see them smile. My greatest fear is that of losing friends, especially those who have caused so much change in your life. I tend to ignore things sometimes, though it's not good. Well, there's one belief that I always cling to, is that each and every person is unique (biologically, our DNA itself is unique :p) with talents and amazing personalities that I often like to appreciate. It's true that nobody is perfect but we are each unique, especially in our heart. :) As for me, I like to write, read and listen to music.
May Allah keep you like this always and protect you from sins! Ameen:)

Reaction score
to tell ur qualities :p
In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, The Most Merciful!
I believe in Allah and His Messenger and His Angels, His Books, The Last Day and that everything good or bad comes from Allah alone...
My qualities? If Allah wouldn't have created me, today I would not even exist... All praises and Thanks belong to Allah. I am modest. I like making friends. I love to smile....I don't know why but I think it is genetic...;) My grand father was a God-fearing and smiley person... Lolz.... I think I got this from him. I am a philanthropic person. I am a huge fan of Abdul Sattar Edhi( search him on net, if you don't know him). I want to be like him from every angle... I know that if I give respect I will receive respect as well. Alhamdulillah that I am like this....because this quality of mine has shown me great miracles... I love reading unlike others.... In fact, i read like CRAZY!! So much that now I have a ban on books other than studies at the moment :(......... I think this is more than enough... student8

Reaction score
I believe in Allah and His Messenger and His Angels, His Books, The Last Day and that everything good or bad comes from Allah alone...
My qualities? If Allah wouldn't have created me, today I would not even exist... All praises and Thanks belong to Allah. I am modest. I like making friends. I love to smile....I don't know why but I think it is genetic...;) My grand father was a God-fearing and smiley person... Lolz.... I think I got this from him. I am a philanthropic person. I am a huge fan of Abdul Sattar Edhi( search him on net, if you don't know him). I want to be like him from every angle... I know that if I give respect I will receive respect as well. Alhamdulillah that I am like this....because this quality of mine has shown me great miracles... I love reading unlike others.... In fact, i read like CRAZY!! So much that now I have a ban on books other than studies at the moment :(......... I think this is more than enough... student8
If it's genetics, then you are definitely never going to change. Allah bless you. Ameen. :)

Reaction score
Seems like someone's hungry atm:p
Hehe, umm... good qualities >.>
Idk. Ask those who know me better, hehe:)
I care 'bout others, and get attached to 'em easily ( if that counts as a good quality, haha) :)

What about you, mate:D
Lolz... Refer to upstairs.... :p May Allah always keep you the way you are and better! Ameen

Reaction score
yes dat too much...mashaAllah you such a great person, im respecting you even more :)
i know abt Edhi, a great personality (y) dats awesome bhai :D