• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets Get Started (SAT Version)

Reaction score
What did you guys write in that "meaty hands" and "delicate flowers" comprehension question? Contrast, Metaphor, what?

Also, in that athelets pay paragraph, what did the 2nd author mean in his last paragraph? I had no idea what to do since no choice matched so I went with "restate an earlier argument".

Reaction score
What did you guys write in that "meaty hands" and "delicate flowers" comprehension question? Contrast, Metaphor, what?

Also, in that athelets pay paragraph, what did the 2nd author mean in his last paragraph? I had no idea what to do since no choice matched so I went with "restate an earlier argument".

Reaction score

contrast, meaty with frail

I said shift terms of discussion, cause he after mentioning "firstly" and "secondly" previously, said "But I think that" and gave a sort of new point

Reaction score
contrast, meaty with frail

I said shift terms of discussion, cause he after mentioning "firstly" and "secondly" previously, said "But I think that" and gave a sort of new point

I am doomed.
I went with metaphor due to "meaty hands". That's as clear a metaphor as there is. It was a contrast too, but I went with metaphor. SUE COLLEGE BOARD!!! :p
Yeah, but I didn't see a big difference in terms of points though. Shift seemed too big a word to me. :/

Reaction score
Some more CR questions.
  • Relationship between chinese girl and that Z-named guy.
  • What was the answer to that "bat of the heavens" thing. Or Flamingo, whatever that is.
  • Towards the end of that bat passage, some question about vision.
  • There was a "fairness" question in there as well. I don't remember a thing about it.
Anyone remembers something about these?

Reaction score
Some more CR questions.
  • What was the answer to that "bat of the heavens" thing. Or Flamingo, whatever that is.
  • There was a "fairness" question in there as well. I don't remember a thing about it.
What was the experimental CR Section about. I mean which passage is going to go down as experimental.

Reaction score
What was the experimental CR Section about. I mean which passage is going to go down as experimental.

1. Appreciating an Artist (w/ 8 SC)
2. Echolocation (w/ 8 SC)
3. Doodling and Calligraphy (w/ 5 SC)
4. Playing Piano + Paying Athletes (w/ 6 SC)

Appreciating an Artist one.

Reaction score
1. Appreciating an Artist (w/ 8 SC)
2. Echolocation (w/ 8 SC)
3. Doodling and Calligraphy (w/ 5 SC)
4. Playing Piano + Paying Athletes (w/ 6 SC)

Appreciating an Artist one.
Do any have any link that has all the verified answers for CR. Anybody from CC?

Reaction score
Some more CR questions.
teacher student
striking
what vision?
what fairness?

Reaction score
I am doomed.
I went with metaphor due to "meaty hands". That's as clear a metaphor as there is. It was a contrast too, but I went with metaphor. SUE COLLEGE BOARD!!! :p
Yeah, but I didn't see a big difference in terms of points though. Shift seemed too big a word to me. :/
I dont know man, could be a metaphor but meaty is adjective already so I dont know :/

Reaction score
teacher student
striking
what vision?
what fairness?

No, not striking. I mean that one where it's asked to describe the feature (looks, sound) of a bat. Something, it was at the end of the left column of the right-side wala page.
Human beings effortlessly seeing. Animal's seeing. I don't remember.
No idea. M.Omar hinted something about it. I also have vague reflections of this question.

Reaction score
No, not striking. I mean that one where it's asked to describe the feature (looks, sound) of a bat. Something, it was at the end of the left column of the right-side wala page.
No idea. M.Omar hinted something about it. I also have vague reflections of this question.
nae yaad araha to gola mar :p

Reaction score
what does the passage suggest that "fairness" means in lines(......)? Passage abt sports athletes ... some answers :
Everyone shoulder the burden
everyone receives same share
everyone governed by same principles
no one can change the rules