• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets Get Started (SAT Version)

Reaction score
OK guys I registered for SAT this January (you can use a simple ATM card fro that, no biggies actually :p )

Apparently quite a few of you must be doing it too, so lets get started here like the good old days. Post tough questions, discuss tough stuff and paper pattern and techniques etc. etc.

And if you havent then let me tell you January is the best time to do so, the paper is said to be easier, the percentile probably low this time and no particular pressure of Alevel studies.

To 2400 and beyond ! :p

Reaction score
The paper is not easier at any period of time, nor is the percentile lower.
Actually I have heard from a guy who got 2400 that there are periods when the paper is easier. For example, he said that Sunday was a good day to give the exam as materials are recycled. It would be illogical to say that giving the SAT on a Sunday guarantees a 2400, but it does contribute a bit to a higher score as recycled materials may also involve a passage or two from the Blue Book (Collegeboard one). :)

Reaction score
Actually I have heard from a guy who got 2400 that there are periods when the paper is easier. For example, he said that Sunday was a good day to give the exam as materials are recycled. It would be illogical to say that giving the SAT on a Sunday guarantees a 2400, but it does contribute a bit to a higher score as recycled materials may also involve a passage or two from the Blue Book (Collegeboard one). :)
I agree that in some periods the paper might be easier; granted, the examiners have to reuse material and are running out of ideas.
But predicting when it will be easier, or saying that January SATs are easier is kinda illogical.