• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets Get Started (SAT Version)

Reaction score
OK guys I registered for SAT this January (you can use a simple ATM card fro that, no biggies actually :p )

Apparently quite a few of you must be doing it too, so lets get started here like the good old days. Post tough questions, discuss tough stuff and paper pattern and techniques etc. etc.

And if you havent then let me tell you January is the best time to do so, the paper is said to be easier, the percentile probably low this time and no particular pressure of Alevel studies.

To 2400 and beyond ! :p
Please refer to this link where i have compiled the stuff you need for a successful SAT score
cieoandalevelnotes.blogspot.com
https://docs.google.com/folderview?id=0Bx_kNsO4S1YbemxIRzgwMnEzeHM&usp=docslist_api
for math section refer to dr.john chung's book
and for more grammar understanding refer to SAT Grammar by Erica Meltzer

Reaction score
Reaction score
Every man for himself :p

Pooch laina bhai, nae roktay tujhay :p
Firstly,what score did you get?Also how many months of prep are needed for it?Did you give SAT 1 or 2?Which one is more easier and more widely accepted?Also how much of a score is good enough that universities will easily accept you?

Reaction score
Firstly,what score did you get?Also how many months of prep are needed for it?Did you give SAT 1 or 2?Which one is more easier and more widely accepted?Also how much of a score is good enough that universities will easily accept you?

Yar tumhain SAT I aur II ka farq hee nae pta :p

SAT I is a general sort, SAT II is for specific subs.

The definition of good score varies, if you have money to pay fees 2000 is sufficient. If not then even 2400 is less :/

Reaction score
Yar tumhain SAT I aur II ka farq hee nae pta :p

SAT I is a general sort, SAT II is for specific subs.

The definition of good score varies, if you have money to pay fees 2000 is sufficient. If not then even 2400 is less :/
Farq ka pta hai but i was asking k ziada usefull SAT 1 hai i heard.How much did you get?I guess you gave SAT 1 right?

Reaction score
These are the extras things u need along with the stuff i have conpiled
u can search in the internet for it

That's the problem. I haven't found it on the internet. BTW, you can link Erica's book in your blog. It's on torrents.

Reaction score
So would you recommend i study it over the holidays and then give iy,or does it contain some stuff you learn in A2?How much prep is needed?
SAT I does not need A2 at all
SAT II does not as well that much but you would be generally wiser in A2 so it is preferred then