• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets Get Started

Reaction score
Check out my little time table ^^
Go in 2nd period,free by 11.30,except on tue and wed when there are practicals.And on friday go at 8 get out at 10.30 :D

Attachments

• 2014-09-08 20.00.29.jpg
    6.6 MB · Views: 3
Reaction score
there are batches within subject.
Each batch has different teacher
So many teachers.We have one for each sub :p
So there is another teacher specifically for FM too?What about gp?Does the english teacher teach that?

Reaction score
I reiterate my point. You have met Awesome before. You found the mystery man today?
lol. Kaya bahkhwas sawal poochrahe ho.

I did meet M.Omar today. We even had a class together, and he somehow made me tell him the glitch on calculationrankings.com :D

I also met amd. Had a class with him as well. :D

I also saw your picture as well as Nabeel's.
I don't know where the hell were you. Nabeel was not any different. Looking at his picture, he was soo not the casual living-let-eveything-go typa person. How tall are you Dark Destination. I think I saw you :D

Reaction score

I did meet M.Omar today. We even had a class together, and he somehow made me tell him the glitch on calculationrankings.com :D

I don't know where the hell were you. Nabeel was not any different. Looking at his picture, he was soo not the casual living-let-eveything-go typa person. How tall are you Dark Destination. I think I saw you :D
So what is nabeel irl?Send me a photo :p

Reaction score

Timetable bta apna. We'll meet tommorow. :D

Reaction score
Those who wish to enlighten themselves with my presence pm me your mobile numbers I will text you all in break a meeting point :p