• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets Get Started

Reaction score
You decide master. If you people act strange I'll deny ever knowing you.
Break main basement walee canteen main ajana. You will most probably see me tall guy + spectacles, my friend tall guy +beard and another medium height
Cant miss.

Reaction score
wont matter ..ap nay tou na kuch shaq o shubay ka izhaar kiya comp class mein and off u went to room 3 or whtever....U know i was behind u :whistle:

To aap boldete. Your photographic memory leaves the masters gasping in unprecedented awe.

Reaction score
To aap boldete. Your photographic memory leaves the masters gasping in unprecedented awe.
nah i can barely recognise faces ... but still u got to know at least cardinal features or like tht....Like i said he dint even budge so i was myself hesitant first,and when i was abt to say sth he sort of took a quick abrupt turn to room 3 for his next class :p

Reaction score
nah i can barely recognise faces ... but still u got to know at least cardinal features or like tht....Like i said he dint even budge so i was myself hesitant first,and when i was abt to say sth he sort of took a quick abrupt turn to room 3 for his next class :p
how was I supposed to know?