• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets Get Started

Reaction score
kahan mar gaye saray .-.
remember kch baten idhar k liay bhi chordo,takey mujhey bhi thora sa faida ho is thread say =P

Reaction score
Awesome told me you don't look close to what you are in the photos. :p
and he doesn,t either :p
i cud recognise him via some of his features and i was still hesitant ...Faizan on the other hand looked more alike..dont know why awesome12 said tht ...not like i wud chnge in less than half a year or anything :p

Reaction score
That means none of you will be able to share your AS result with me on the threads :/

Reaction score
That means none of you will be able to share your AS result with me on the threads :/
I don't know if funky brat is going to give AS as well or the complete A Levels like us.
Its alright, there could be other people also giving AS, and we too could help you, provided we aren't drowned in happiness and lethargy after A1 finishes :D (I am not sure if summer vacation will start before or after your exams.)

Reaction score
I don't know if funky brat is going to give AS as well or the complete A Levels like us.
Its alright, there could be other people also giving AS, and we too could help you, provided we aren't drowned in happiness and lethargy after A1 finishes :D (I am not sure if summer vacation will start before or after your exams.)
Still why do you have to give it all together?Logic?