• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets Get Started

Reaction score
Very long story.

But in short:

I have Physics, Chemistry, Biolgy, and Psycho. I was confused on whether to take Maths or not. I talked to a different counselor, and he told me that my subs were perfect. The career counselors told me something different in the school. My Bio teacher told me something different. The principal told me something different. So I went to the principal (Faiqa) to add Maths to my subs (I would have had 5 subs if I took maths). I wanted to take 5 subs. So I told her the entire confusion scenes, and she was like '

'I have trained the career counselors'

And I was like:

"Yeah right :p"

However, our discussion continued. There was no maths class that fitted with Psycho (there was always a clash between the classes), which is why she restricted me to 4. I told her I wanted to keep Psycho, but she was forcing me not to keep it. I tried to explain it all to her, but then she remarked

'You can take 4 only. I won't allow you to take 5 subs, IDIOT!'

And well yeah that pissed me off. So I was forced to drop Psycho for Maths.

While she was making the changes in her register, she realized my grades and told me:

"You are one of my smart students. I didn't know you had 11 As. If you want, I can let you keep 5 subs"

And I was like

"No thank you. Bariz bezti hogay hai. Aur bardasht nahi hogy :D"

Reaction score
Very long story.

But in short:

I have Physics, Chemistry, Biolgy, and Psycho. I was confused on whether to take Maths or not. I talked to a different counselor, and he told me that my subs were perfect. The career counselors told me something different in the school. My Bio teacher told me something different. The principal told me something different. So I went to the principal (Faiqa) to add Maths to my subs (I would have had 5 subs if I took maths). I wanted to take 5 subs. So I told her the entire confusion scenes, and she was like '

And I was like:

However, our discussion continued. There was no maths class that fitted with Psycho (there was always a clash between the classes), which is why she restricted me to 4. I told her I wanted to keep Psycho, but she was forcing me not to keep it. I tried to explain it all to her, but then she remarked

While she was making the changes in her register, she realized my grades and told me:

"You are one of my smart students. I didn't know you had 11 As. If you want, I can let you keep 5 subs"

And I was like

Soooo Psycho or not?

Reaction score
If you're so intent on taking Psychology,why not just swallow your pride and accept her offer?
The date for changing or adding subs was day before yesterday.

But I can, I might as well appear privately for it. Again dependent on A1. :D

Reaction score
I want them so bad as that kind of confirms how my English paper went. English MS is a waste of paper.

Reaction score
I don't know if funky brat is going to give AS as well or the complete A Levels like us.
Its alright, there could be other people also giving AS, and we too could help you, provided we aren't drowned in happiness and lethargy after A1 finishes :D (I am not sure if summer vacation will start before or after your exams.)
asadalam I'm in. :D
I'll be giving AS.

Reaction score
Very long story.

But in short:

And I was like:

And I was like

Yar, please take Psychology. There's hardly anyone I can share this subject with, over here. Plus it's easy, just requires lot of reading.