• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets Get Started

Reaction score
Meet me at the Cafeteria (the one on the left). Hopefully you will remember me from the avatar I put up like last month.

No. You got good privacy restrictions. So no I won't. What do you mean by the left one. The one just next to hall entry?

Reaction score
So between us 6 guys what are the total grades:
Me:6A*2A
Omar:9A*
Awesome:9A*
Faizan:13A*
Nabeel:10A*5A
Zain: ??

Reaction score
So between us 5 the average is :
9.4 A* and 1.4A .This is a really intelligent bunch mashallah.

Reaction score
So between us 6 guys what are the total grades:
Me:6A*2A
Omar:9A*
Awesome:9A*
Faizan:13A*
Nabeel:10A*5A
Zain: ??
Wikileaks me head banne ka shokh hai? :p

No. You got good privacy restrictions. So no I won't. What do you mean by the left one. The one just next to hall entry?
Oh please, M.Omar remembered me, and he actually accosted me. I saw his picture on Facebook a few days and didn't immediately realize it was him when he met me. If he can remember it, so can you. :p

Reaction score
Wikileaks me head banne ka shokh hai? :p

Oh please, M.Omar remembered me, and he actually accosted me. I saw his picture on Facebook a few days and didn't immediately realize it was him when he met me. If he can remember it, so can you. :p

O bhai mene photo hi nae dekhi. All I remember is that you once had an ultra cute photo as a kid.