• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets Get Started

Reaction score
You and M.Omar have a very unique voice. Don't really know how I can describe it. M.Omar's glasses + voice still keep him towards the nerd side. Your height + voice makes you look anything but. :3
'The nerd side' :LOL:

My biggest surprise was meeting Nabeel. I expected him to be some causal and a non-serious guy, always talking about movies, anime and such stuff. Turned out he was was the exact opposite. :D I could go into details but nah.

Reaction score
Ermmm....I am the exception. Faizan bhi kahin se nae parhne wala lagta tbh. Even if you think he looks like that, just wait till he talks. :D
Yeah you really are. You don't really look like someone who studies alot, but you do look like a complainer. Turns out you are one. :p

Reaction score
Angrez ki aulad its a really short article,even i managed to read it -.-
Anyway to summarize it says that UHS and some other heads are considering to end entry test from 2015 onwards.It was in the news too..

Good then. No F.Sc books. Even I managed to read that = you are like me. I have this strange struggle with PC Character urdu reading.

Reaction score
Good then. No F.Sc books. Even I managed to read that = you are like me. I have this strange struggle with PC Character urdu reading.
Same.Its too minute.And yeah.But it begs another question,what about equivalence?Will they assigned grades be changed,cuz even with straight A*s you can get a max of 90%,while FSc ones can get 90+,so thats another kettle of fish.