• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets Get Started

Reaction score
It actually isnt a very good news.
O/A levels walay entry test kee wajah say hee merit pay atay hain

Reaction score
'The nerd side' :LOL:

My biggest surprise was meeting Nabeel. I expected him to be some causal and a non-serious guy, always talking about movies, anime and such stuff. Turned out he was was the exact opposite. :D I could go into details but nah.
who is nabeel

Reaction score
who is nabeel
Dark Destination
It actually isnt a very good news.
O/A levels walay entry test kee wajah say hee merit pay atay hain
But there has to be some other change.Surely they cant decide equivalence as it is.Like getting A* up to 95% maybe so that the max we can get can be 95 instead of 90.Some colleges like KE have merits above 90% so even with straight A*s you wouldn't be able to get through.So obviously there will be some changes...

Reaction score
Dark Destination

But there has to be some other change.Surely they cant decide equivalence as it is.Like getting A* up to 95% maybe so that the max we can get can be 95 instead of 90.Some colleges like KE have merits above 90% so even with straight A*s you wouldn't be able to get through.So obviously there will be some changes...
yeah but hundreds of students will have same total from O/A levels
Entry test divided them up, 99% walay A* aur 85% walay A* ka farq nazar ajata tha
now not possible