• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets Get Started

Reaction score
Though I still have no idea why there is a whole damn chapter on not only finding the damn sum of the damn roots of a damn equation but also the damn sum of the roots' damned squares and damned 2 multiples and damned + 1s

Damn :p

Reaction score
Though I still have no idea why there is a whole damn chapter on not only finding the damn sum of the damn roots of a damn equation but also the damn sum of the roots' damned squares and damned 2 multiples and damned + 1s

and there r other damns to come this way...and this is not a chapter ...it,s a topic of chp 8 of Further math book :p

Reaction score

and the damned root in question is of a damned 3 or a further damned 4th power

Reaction score
pichla poora nae kia , agay chlay gaye?
well not exactly tht coz I think even if our sir forgot abt tht question in specific terms I think we have already been acquainted with technique of tht question thru other questions(ven with lower summation powers) ..Needlessly to say there wud be a definite pattern for tht question which we wud have already studied...khair if I remember I will refer this question on tuesday

Reaction score
Ohhh yeah I remember now....

And bout Tht mystery thingy ....it's still gonna remain a mystery....
He was,but went by alias of zainrocks back then,was banned due to gifsease and polluting the thread if you remember.Still's a mystery about you though.....