• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Let's SHARE....

Reaction score
Here's a heart wrenching story..
Before you call me socially awkward, you should know what I have been through. :/

The girl I eyed with shying eyes walked into my life. She is perfect, smart, enterprising, sophisticated, kind, funny, sweet and not to mention extremely gorgeous yet she had chosen to talk to me among the madding crowd. We were so very alike. We loved the same music, we spoke the same language, the same dialect, the same tone in the very same vein.. It's magic, what it is? I finally got an angel for the devil in my head.
The most beautiful girl on earth liked me, Ah, it was an ethereal feeling. There was no one who could mean as much to me in my life, maybe because she was the only one I had as a friend, one who I could trust with anything, the one whose smile I could think of and see my problems fade away. She seemed like a princess you could run off with and live happily ever after. And it seemed only befitting that for a princess like her, no jewellery would be up to task but a diamond tiara... this is how I would propose not just with a crummy ring but a diamond tiara.
On the whole she was impeccable. Flawless! No one compared to her, no one ever would. She was the one who held my present in the palm of her hands. Her happiness was eventually my happiness and she mattered the most to me. LOVE is not breathlessness, it is not excitement. It is a fortunate accident!
One day my angel and I were standing in the balcony enjoying the weather while having our delicious chocolate bars. I heard my mum shouting my name. She doesn't let me eat chocolates so I handed over my chocolate to her and went to listen to my mom. I came back. What I saw was horrible! I asked her for my chocolate bar and what she gave me a WRAPPER. How cruel! I was numb. I couldn't believe she broke my trust. How could she? For all my love and admiration, this is what I got in return. She ate my chocolate. That day, I realized what a scam I was in! She didn't love me for who I am but for what I have. I wanted to smother her but I am not heartless like her. She said that she would gift me a lot of chocolates on my upcoming birthday but that clever ruse wasn't going to lure me in.
I could never recover. My heart is broken into pieces. </3

#Deception #FML #Shattered #Broken #LoveSucks

@Nayya Hassan @Iridescent @Al-Anoud @shazmina @black widow @khunshaw @Nabeel.Ahmad @Muhammad TAimoor @avenger @omg @Dazzling Girl <3 @Sijda @mune:) @Ammar95 @1357911 @Happy Muslimah @sweetiepie @Aly Emran @Ibtizam @sweetjinnah @Rutzaba @Era @Well Wisher @laiba umer @ZKhanXZ @VelaneDeBeaute @sumaiyarox:) @cyclone94 @Master_Shifu @***amd*** @Maryum7@cardude456
@frozen sunlight
I want justice, people! :cry:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Before you call me socially awkward, you should know what I have been through. :/

The girl I eyed with shying eyes walked into my life. She is perfect, smart, enterprising, sophisticated, kind, funny, sweet and not to mention extremely gorgeous yet she had chosen to talk to me among the madding crowd. We were so very alike. We loved the same music, we spoke the same language, the same dialect, the same tone in the very same vein.. It's magic, what it is? I finally got an angel for the devil in my head.
The most beautiful girl on earth liked me, Ah, it was an ethereal feeling. There was no one who could mean as much to me in my life, maybe because she was the only one I had as a friend, one who I could trust with anything, the one whose smile I could think of and see my problems fade away. She seemed like a princess you could run off with and live happily ever after. And it seemed only befitting that for a princess like her, no jewellery would be up to task but a diamond tiara... this is how I would propose not just with a crummy ring but a diamond tiara.
On the whole she was impeccable. Flawless! No one compared to her, no one ever would. She was the one who held my present in the palm of her hands. Her happiness was eventually my happiness and she mattered the most to me. LOVE is not breathlessness, it is not excitement. It is a fortunate accident!
One day my angel and I were standing in the balcony enjoying the weather while having our delicious chocolate bars. I heard my mum shouting my name. She doesn't let me eat chocolates so I handed over my chocolate to her and went to listen to my mom. I came back. What I saw was horrible! I asked her for my chocolate bar and what she gave me a WRAPPER. How cruel! I was numb. I couldn't believe she broke my trust. How could she? For all my love and admiration, this is what I got in return. She ate my chocolate. That day, I realized what a scam I was in! She didn't love me for who I am but for what I have. I wanted to smother her but I am not heartless like her. She said that she would gift me a lot of chocolates on my upcoming birthday but that clever ruse wasn't going to lure me in.

@Nayya Hassan @Iridescent @Al-Anoud @shazmina @black widow @khunshaw @Nabeel.Ahmad @Muhammad TAimoor @avenger @omg @Dazzling Girl <3 @Sijda @mune:) @Ammar95 @1357911 @Happy Muslimah @sweetiepie @Aly Emran @Ibtizam @sweetjinnah @Rutzaba @Era @Well Wisher @laiba umer @ZKhanXZ @VelaneDeBeaute @sumaiyarox:) @cyclone94 @Master_Shifu @***amd*** @Maryum7@cardude456
@frozen sunlight
Ayyan. O__O
Are you okay? :eek:

Reaction score

@frozen sunlight
hayeeee. meray bhanjay ka dil kis nay dukhaya ? :O
aja balla pkar us ki thukyi ker k atay hen ;)

oye! i just made a quote:
"The whole of a love story stands on a simple chocolate bar" :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reaction score
hayeeee. meray bhanjay ka dil kis nay dukhaya ? :O
aja balla pkar us ki thukyi ker k atay hen ;)

oye! i just made a quote:
"The whole of a love story stands on a simle chocolate bar" :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Ahmad, tumne meray betay ko bigaar diya hai. Nahin tou usay kahan pata tha love shuv ka. :eek:
Isi liye you are his favorite mamoo. -.- Ab samajh aaya.

Reaction score
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Ahmad, tumne meray betay ko bigaar diya hai. Nahin tou usay kahan pata tha love shuv ka. :eek:
Isi liye you are his favorite mamoo. -.- Ab samajh aaya.
me nay? :eek: mujhay aj tak khud nahi mili koi Ayyan ko kiya bigarun ga!!! itnay maulvi banday per ilzaam lagatay sharam nahi aati? :p

first mamoo? :confused: to Nabeel, Maganius or Crescentarian kiya hen? :p

Reaction score
me nay? :eek: mujhay aj tak khud nahi mili koi Ayyan ko kiya bigarun ga!!! itnay maulvi banday per ilzaam lagatay sharam nahi aati? :p

first mamoo? :confused: to Nabeel, Maganius or Crescentarian kiya hen? :p
Ena tu molvi material. :p

Open your eyes. -.- I said 'Favorite'. Iridescent and you are his favorite. xD

Reaction score

@frozen sunlight
Such people do exist. This happened to me last night. (it was my sister, though xD)
I'll buy you dair sari choclates when you are here. :)

Reaction score

@frozen sunlight

:p:D..................
Yes Ayyan you did tell me about your collapsing love story... Don't worry I told you I'll give you my chocolates, I ain't a big fan of them but in return I want duas!!! woo bhi roo roo k!!!<<<(does that ring a bell):p

Last edited: