• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Let's SHARE....

Reaction score
:p:D..................
Yes Ayyan you did tell me about your collapsing love story... Don't worry I told you I'll give you my chocolates, I ain't a big fan of them but in return I want duas!!! woo bhi roo roo k!!!<<<(does that ring a bell):p
You still remember? :p
Yes, please. Give all your chocolates.
Duas? Okay, I'll pray 'ro kai. ;)
Kisi Shabbir ko sachay dil se chaho tou poori kianat usay tumse milanay mein lag jaati hai. :LOL:

Reaction score
Here's a heart wrenching story..
Before you call me socially awkward, you should know what I have been through. :/

The girl I eyed with shying eyes walked into my life. She is perfect, smart, enterprising, sophisticated, kind, funny, sweet and not to mention extremely gorgeous yet she had chosen to talk to me among the madding crowd. We were so very alike. We loved the same music, we spoke the same language, the same dialect, the same tone in the very same vein.. It's magic, what it is? I finally got an angel for the devil in my head.
The most beautiful girl on earth liked me, Ah, it was an ethereal feeling. There was no one who could mean as much to me in my life, maybe because she was the only one I had as a friend, one who I could trust with anything, the one whose smile I could think of and see my problems fade away. She seemed like a princess you could run off with and live happily ever after. And it seemed only befitting that for a princess like her, no jewellery would be up to task but a diamond tiara... this is how I would propose not just with a crummy ring but a diamond tiara.
On the whole she was impeccable. Flawless! No one compared to her, no one ever would. She was the one who held my present in the palm of her hands. Her happiness was eventually my happiness and she mattered the most to me. LOVE is not breathlessness, it is not excitement. It is a fortunate accident!
One day my angel and I were standing in the balcony enjoying the weather while having our delicious chocolate bars. I heard my mum shouting my name. She doesn't let me eat chocolates so I handed over my chocolate to her and went to listen to my mom. I came back. What I saw was horrible! I asked her for my chocolate bar and what she gave me a WRAPPER. How cruel! I was numb. I couldn't believe she broke my trust. How could she? For all my love and admiration, this is what I got in return. She ate my chocolate. That day, I realized what a scam I was in! She didn't love me for who I am but for what I have. I wanted to smother her but I am not heartless like her. She said that she would gift me a lot of chocolates on my upcoming birthday but that clever ruse wasn't going to lure me in.
I could never recover. My heart is broken into pieces. </3

#Deception #FML #Shattered #Broken #LoveSucks

@Nayya Hassan @Iridescent @Al-Anoud @shazmina @black widow @khunshaw @Nabeel.Ahmad @Muhammad TAimoor @avenger @omg @Dazzling Girl <3 @Sijda @mune:) @Ammar95 @1357911 @Happy Muslimah @sweetiepie @Aly Emran @Ibtizam @sweetjinnah @Rutzaba @Era @Well Wisher @laiba umer @ZKhanXZ @VelaneDeBeaute @sumaiyarox:) @cyclone94 @Master_Shifu @***amd*** @Maryum7@cardude456
@frozen sunlight
I want justice, people! :cry:
Hhhaa!!! is teha ki story whole life mai 1 dafa suni hai :p
ya ya thats why I dont like to ate chocolates :p....

Reaction score
That kinda relieved me. Thanks, Ammar. You XPCians are an amazing bunch! =)

Reality continues to ruin my life. The fact that slowly I would tantamount to a bad memory, forever forgotten and never remembered. Ouch! It pains my heart.
For better or worse, I am left all alone. There's nothing left for me to say. I'll be alright! I have no more time for anyone to hurt my feelings. I have done enough to prove that I am all that I believe in. No more stupid lies. I am better off without anyone here by my side.
when memories hit hard..that really is something painful

You are never better all alone..you always need someone who understands you and loves you like anything.It's just that we are lying to our own selves that someday things will be better and will be as we want.Things can only be better when we bring a change in our ownselves and accept the reality-the bitter truth.
You and me have to live with this excruciating pain and face the reality.The only hope that still continues to live is only Allah(SWT)
May HE ease all our sufferings :)

Reaction score
when memories hit hard..that really is something painful

You are never better all alone..you always need someone who understands you and loves you like anything.It's just that we are lying to our own selves that someday things will be better and will be as we want.Things can only be better when we bring a change in our ownselves and accept the reality-the bitter truth.
You and me have to live with this excruciating pain and face the reality.The only hope that still continues to live is only Allah(SWT)
May HE ease all our sufferings :)
I am happy now. :'D
Ameen. =)

Reaction score
Sapahi Maqbool Hussain:.

Many of you may remember the high profile case of Indian spy Kashmir Singh who was captured by Pakistan, tried, convicted and sentenced to death. He was released after 35 years of captivity much of it spent on the death row, after being pardoned by then President Musharraf.

He walked back home smiling with all his limbs intact, with his life DESPITE being a spy. I remember more than one Indian a.netters whining about how brutal it was, and (without any proof) Pakistan has many Indian POWs that it does acknowledge.

Well there have been numerous prisoner exchanges between India and Pakistan in the recent years which is a welcome sign, as most of the prisoners are fishermen who stray into the wrong waters or ordinary people who for some mistake end up being on the wrong side and taken for as enemies, spies etc.

Just read of a story (haven't been able to find all facts in one link but am posting the ones that mentioned most of them) of such a prisoner exchange in 2005. Among them was a mentally unstable old man unable to speak anything. According to the link posted, in his saner moments he kept writing "No.335139" whenever he was questioned about his identity. Weeks later, officials, realizing the significance of the number, handed him over to the military, under whose care he has been for the past two years. But even after months of tender and meticulous medical and psychiatric care, Maqbool Hussain still prefers to sleep on the floor, shies away from bright lights and inhabits only a small dark corner of the large VIP suite that President Musharraf has allotted to him inside a military facility. Over the months, officers and doctors assigned to him realized that he was scribbling about his 40-year ordeal in fits and starts.

Turns out his name is Maqbool Hussain, a native of Azad Kashmir and an Army foot soldier No.335139 who fought in the 1965 Pak India war in Kashmir and as far as Pakistan was concerned he was listed missing in action and presumed dead. Turns out he was wounded and taken prisoner, denied POW status kept as prisoner and subjected to such horrible torture that he is missing his tongue, cannot speak, is mentally unstable now, missing nails on hands and feet and does not remember or recognize anything.

Unmarried but engaged at the time, his mother mother kept waiting for his return. When she died, she was buried at the entrance of the village at her request, so that she could 'meet' her son when he returned. On the homecoming of the soldier, neither his parents, nor his brother of Tarrar Khal were in this world to receive him. One of his two sisters is alive. Perhaps she would have not recognized him as he has lost his identification.

Years after gathering little pieces of information to rediscover his story there is a play released in Pakistan just recently that claims (haven't been able to find how they come up with this) he was forced to denounce Pakistan verbally and had his tongue cut when he refused and shows him writing (translated), long live Pakistan with his blood.

He was honored at the ceremony that unveiled the play where he was present, guided by another person as he walked on the stage with a blank face. Pakistani Army Chief General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani walked up to greet him as he was visibly unable to understand the reason of the applause.

Maqbool Hussain has been accommodated in intensive care and full affection in Azad Kashmir Regimental Centre which is his home, now.

Reaction score
You still remember? :p
Yes, please. Give all your chocolates.
Duas? Okay, I'll pray 'ro kai. ;)
Kisi Shabbir ko sachay dil se chaho tou poori kianat usay tumse milanay mein lag jaati hai. :LOL:
thank you thank you.....

hum apki duao k muntasir hai, dua karo k Allah meri aur Shabir k mushkilat asan kare!!;)

And of course I remember!! I have a sound memory!!;)