• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Let's SHARE....

Reaction score
an experience i wont forget s when a stray kitty for the first time ever in my life appeared on my front door and i took him in :* :* :*
my flea i miss u ♥♥♥ and then a day i wont forget is when he was run over and was paralysed for 3 days :'( and when dying gied in my arms :* :* :*

Reaction score
Sooo a long time ago, when I was in class 2 I used to go to this British school which had a lot of classy and hot teachers......:p
the school was really small and only a total of 50 students were enrolled there so all of us knew each other and as there weren't a lot of people in my class I made friends with two guys in class 3( I am still in touch with them and we still laugh at this incident:p) so the guys are named Ammaz and Eron
so the Eron dude has the biggesssstttt baddest crush on my class teacher, her name was Natasha and all the time he would talk about her and he would give me chocolates and stuff to pass on to the teacher and as the school was for spoiled brats the teachers were supposed to be really sweet an all.. so one day around nap time Madam Natasha and all three of us were sitting in the garden she was making us rehearse a play and her dashing American husband swings by with there daughter and he comes and puts his arm around her and me and Ammaz both look at Eron and he has watery eyes and he gets up and darts towards the nap room:p so we go after him and he is lying upside down on his mat with his head buried in his pillow sobbing so we go up to him and he goes "I loved her, why did she have to break my heart??" and me and Ammaz look at eachother and both made a mental note that he is a gone case went to our mats and fell asleep!!:D

Reaction score
an experience i wont forget s when a stray kitty for the first time ever in my life appeared on my front door and i took him in :* :* :*
my flea i miss u ♥♥♥ and then a day i wont forget is when he was run over and was paralysed for 3 days :'( and when dying gied in my arms :* :* :*
I rescued a Kitty and named him Suicide and he died because my lil bro squeezed him too hard!!! :(

Reaction score
Sooo a long time ago, when I was in class 2 I used to go to this British school which had a lot of classy and hot teachers......:p
the school was really small and only a total of 50 students were enrolled there so all of us knew each other and as there weren't a lot of people in my class I made friends with two guys in class 3( I am still in touch with them and we still laugh at this incident:p) so the guys are named Ammaz and Eron
so the Eron dude has the biggesssstttt baddest crush on my class teacher, her name was Natasha and all the time he would talk about her and he would give me chocolates and stuff to pass on to the teacher and as the school was for spoiled brats the teachers were supposed to be really sweet an all.. so one day around nap time Madam Natasha and all three of us were sitting in the garden she was making us rehearse a play and her dashing American husband swings by with there daughter and he comes and puts his arm around her and me and Ammaz both look at Eron and he has watery eyes and he gets up and darts towards the nap room:p so we go after him and he is lying upside down on his mat with his head buried in his pillow sobbing so we go up to him and he goes "I loved her, why did she have to break my heart??" and me and Ammaz look at eachother and both made a mental note that he is a gone case went to our mats and fell asleep!!:D
That was the crazy one