• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Let's SHARE....

Reaction score
thnx for the tag Abdullah
k i have got one
last year (i was in grade 10), i used to go to the front gate of my school waiting for the van driver. i wud go on the second round with him. There was a girl (she was is grade 9) who wud also wait for her van. One particular day, my van driver was late, and there were only a few pupils left in the school. she all of a sudden started looking at me frequently. she then went to the front gate and made a gesture in my direction (a gesture so dirty i cant and dont want to describe it here). It was that very day that initiated a chain of bad events. the next day she started to develop even more interest. i on the other hand was a very 'sada' person. I used to avoid her as much as i cud. day in and day out she wud pass close by me and start smiling. this seemed to continue like forever. i then told my prob to 'someone' (i cant tell u the person, u will know later on). eventually this thing took its toll, and i requested that 'someone' to help me out. he/she agreed and we decided to set up a fb account to tackle her. accordingly that fb account was registered as my imaginary gf (hey i had to do something about her, her actions were getting dirtier and dirtier and avoiding her was not sufficient to demolish her wall of resilience). we then kind of created a scene and gave her damkhees, like we are going to tell ur father about ur actions. i also happened to know where she lived and we hit that as well. after this she became an 'insaan ki bachi' and never troubled me again. accordingly that 'someone' who helped me made me promise not to use his/her name when narrating this incident
she did many other bad things but once again, cant mention them here

Reaction score
thnx for the tag Abdullah
k i have got one
last year (i was in grade 10), i used to go to the front gate of my school waiting for the van driver. i wud go on the second round with him. There was a girl (she was is grade 9) who wud also wait for her van. One particular day, my van driver was late, and there were only a few pupils left in the school. she all of a sudden started looking at me frequently. she then went to the front gate and made a gesture in my direction (a gesture so dirty i cant and dont want to describe it here). It was that very day that initiated a chain of bad events. the next day she started to develop even more interest. i on the other hand was a very 'sada' person. I used to avoid her as much as i cud. day in and day out she wud pass close by me and start smiling. this seemed to continue like forever. i then told my prob to 'someone' (i cant tell u the person, u will know later on). eventually this thing took its toll, and i requested that 'someone' to help me out. he/she agreed and we decided to set up a fb account to tackle her. accordingly that fb account was registered as my imaginary gf (hey i had to do something about her, her actions were getting dirtier and dirtier and avoiding her was not sufficient to demolish her wall of resilience). we then kind of created a scene and gave her damkhees, like we are going to tell ur father about ur actions. i also happened to know where she lived and we hit that as well. after this she became an 'insaan ki bachi' and never troubled me again. accordingly that 'someone' who helped me made me promise not to use his/her name when narrating this incident
she did many other bad things but once again, cant mention them here
Damm crazy story.... hope tum ab tk in an ke bachee hI ho :p

Reaction score
My cousin was fighting on facebook with a guy unknown..... when m cousin feel that he is loosing or that guy is more powerful than him... he asked my sista for help... then my sister and cousin start fighting with tat guy. (Mugghe is story ka kuch nwii ptaa that)

After that day... that guy snd me te facebook request and worn my cousin and sister and told tem to come in deffence then he wI'll teach them a lesson....
Mostly I have approved my fcebook requests without any reasons....
Ese hi mai n us ki pic khol li ... just to see who is he and I ws like "OMG. OMG AND OMG"
THAT GUY WAS JATOI TPE RICH BNDA Holding pistols and smgzz in very fancy car and....

I quickly blocked tat guy. And asked my sster about that......

We don't want to tell anything to papa... we quickly removed hm/ block him and tll every sngl cousin an friend to block .... then I chged m name from facebook abdullah to Mussa.. and now my mstly frndz know me as MUSSA BHAI

Reaction score
My cousin was fighting on facebook with a guy unknown..... when m cousin feel that he is loosing or that guy is more powerful than him... he asked my sista for help... then my sister and cousin start fighting with tat guy. (Mugghe is story ka kuch nwii ptaa that)

After that day... that guy snd me te facebook request and worn my cousin and sister and told tem to come in deffence then he wI'll teach them a lesson....
Mostly I have approved my fcebook requests without any reasons....
Ese hi mai n us ki pic khol li ... just to see who is he and I ws like "OMG. OMG AND OMG"
THAT GUY WAS JATOI TPE RICH BNDA Holding pistols and smgzz in very fancy car and....

I quickly blocked tat guy. And asked my sster about that......

We don't want to tell anything to papa... we quickly removed hm/ block him and tll every sngl cousin an friend to block .... then I chged m name from facebook abdullah to Mussa.. and now my mstly frndz know me as MUSSA BHAI
hahahahahhaha....... Mussa bhai!!:p