• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Let's SHARE....

Reaction score
Haha. Never ever wish for that kind of experience. My sincere advice... Because once u experience ull regret the words u said. As for new purposesand new changes in life. there are 100's of stories.
I won't regret... try me. Just wanted to see that kinda story... Crazy, isn't it?
Mm, No one really wishes for that kind of experiences but... that's life. Wishes not always come true.
Anyways, who needs a price of everything and a value of nothing.

Reaction score
I won't regret... try me. Just wanted to see that kinda story... Crazy, isn't it?
Mm, No one really wishes for that kind of experiences but... that's life. Wishes not always come true.
You will. Trust me. I have seen people like this. I wish u never see that kind of stories. Too Crazy.
No one needs It, But thats what u call life isnt it?? There's a price for EVERYTHING.

Reaction score
I remember........................... When I was 11 or 12
I was at farmhouse with my first and last school ............ we were swimming in pool I saw a cute little girl almost 5 years was sinking in the water and no one was there to help.... some how I dived in the pool and save her .... I know my left hand and left side of the body was hurted because of wrong diving....
I finally saved her .....

but just then I heard "abullah ko pta nahi lrkion mai ghusne ka kia shok hai" that was her sister who was watching me out from the pool and talking to her friend and that WAS SHOCKING....
:ROFLMAO:
hahahhaha.... Girls have the weirdest ideas that all the boys are attracted to them, watching them, hitting on them or flirting

no worries bro yeh har larkay k sath hota hai!!!:p
Agreed :p but kuch larkon ko waqaii ghunsne ka shoq hota hai (not talking abt u Abdullah ap ne blkul shi kia bacha kr us bachi ko)

Reaction score
Hahah, i want to share something too :p
It was my friends birthday that day. I invited her to my house (she lives is kashmir). She told me that would come..I had been waiting for her all day long, but she didn't come. :p
Th day was coming to its end and i was so disturbed. :p
I had prepare everything for her. It was a shock. So, at midnight! Someone rang the bell. Exicedtly, i went downstairs to open the door.
My mind was seriously not working atm, i didn't see who it was and started shouting at that person like hell.
She was standing in the dark and i couldn't see her face.
After calming myself , i decided to hear her part of the story.
I was like ''AB BOLO BHE, SCOTCHTAPE LAG GAEY HAI MUN PAR''
She ''who the hell are you''? :D
It turned out that she wasn't her, she thought that it was her aunts house ;)
I was so embarrased :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hahah, i want to share something too :p
It was my friends birthday that day. I invited her to my house (she lives is kashmir). She told me that would come..I had been waiting for her all day long, but she didn't come. :p
Th day was coming to its end and i was so disturbed. :p
I had prepare everything for her. It was a shock. So, at midnight! Someone rang the bell. Exicedtly, i went downstairs to open the door.
My mind was seriously not working atm, i didn'nt see who it was and started shouting at that person like hell.
She was standing in the dark and i couldn't see her face.
After calming myself , i decided to hear her part of the story.
I was like ''AB BOLO BHE, SCOTCHTAPE LAG GAEY HAI MUN PAR''
She ''who the hell are you''? :D
It turned out that she wasn't her, she thought that it was her aunts house ;)
I was so embarrased :D
Waiting for someone is.......ery bad :p

Hahahahaha

Reaction score
I'd like to share a lesson I learned..
Never expect from people because expectations always hurt.
People can never come up to your expectations.Only Allah can fulfill all your expectations :)
So never expect from people.

I'll end with Shakespear's quote :
"Expectation is the root of heart ache"

Reaction score
Hey pal, What kind of experiences are you looking for please elaborate, maybe I'll be able to relate to it!!!;)