• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Let's SHARE....

Reaction score
okay so I have this really annoying and desperate elder cousin... he is the worst person alive and he keeps on messing with me acha soo he came to my house for dinner along with a lot of other guests... so we all were sitting in the lounge on the first floor.. all the bedrooms are on the 2nd floor and all the adults were on the ground floor... so the annoying cousin says I am going up to the second floor so we all say acha jao... half an hour passed and he doesn't come down, my mama called us for dinner so 4 of us go to the 2nd floor to call him for dinner, we went into all the rooms and when we went into my room, he is sitting on my bed kissing and cuddling with my teddy bear!!!!:p:D:ROFLMAO::LOL::X3: X_x

Reaction score
okay so I have this really annoying and desperate elder cousin... he is the worst person alive and he keeps on messing with me acha soo he came to my house for dinner along with a lot of other guests... so we all were sitting in the lounge on the first floor.. all the bedrooms are on the 2nd floor and all the adults were on the ground floor... so the annoying cousin says I am going up to the second floor so we all say acha jao... half an hour passed and he doesn't come down, my mama called us for dinner so 4 of us go to the 2nd floor to call him for dinner, we went into all the rooms and when we went into my room, he is sitting on my bed kissing and cuddling with my teddy bear!!!!:p:D:ROFLMAO::LOL::X3: X_x
Ewwwww! Yuckh :p

Reaction score
Long nail
Crly hairs..sharp teeth ....

One little girl was looking for me when I was also a baby.... only I knw tat she was my cousin and when ever she came to our house .... mai bhagta that apni jan bachane.... boht scary moment the wo :p

Reaction score
Long nail
Crly hairs..sharp teeth ....

One little girl was looking for me when I was also a baby.... only I knw tat she was my cousin and when ever she came to our house .... mai bhagta that apni jan bachane.... boht scary moment the wo :p
hahahhahahha...:p:D