• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Let's SHARE....

Reaction score
I remember........................... When I was 11 or 12
I was at farmhouse with my first and last school ............ we were swimming in pool I saw a cute little girl almost 5 years was sinking in the water and no one was there to help.... some how I dived in the pool and save her .... I know my left hand and left side of the body was hurted because of wrong diving....
I finally saved her .....

but just then I heard "abullah ko pta nahi lrkion mai ghusne ka kia shok hai" that was her sister who was watching me out from the pool and talking to her friend and that WAS SHOCKING....

Reaction score
I remember........................... When I was 11 or 12
I was at farmhouse with my first and last school ............ we were swimming in pool I saw a cute little girl almost 5 years was sinking in the water and no one was there to help.... some how I dived in the pool and save her .... I know my left hand and left side of the body was hurted because of wrong diving....
I finally saved her .....

but just then I heard "abullah ko pta nahi lrkion mai ghusne ka kia shok hai" that was her sister who was watching me out from the pool and talking to her friend and that WAS SHOCKING....
hahahhaha.... Girls have the weirdest ideas that all the boys are attracted to them, watching them, hitting on them or flirting

no worries bro yeh har larkay k sath hota hai!!!:p

Reaction score
hahahhaha.... Girls have the weirdest ideas that all the boys are attracted to them, watching them, hitting on them or flirting

no worries bro yeh har larkay k sath hota hai!!!:p
lol ..... in real life Hero SALMAN KHAN YA SHAHRUK KHAN nahi hote.... ow who log hote hai jo stunts krte hai....... jo sirf rock krte hai or name Shahruk ya Salman ka ata hai :p

Reaction score
lol ..... in real life Hero SALMAN KHAN YA SHAHRUK KHAN nahi hote.... ow who log hote hai jo stunts krte hai....... jo sirf rock krte hai or name Shahruk ya Salman ka ata hai :p
yup... It would have been better to stand by the pool and laugh at the drowning girl rather than going through all the hassle to save here and still getting insulted!!:p:D

Reaction score
acha I got another story for you....

Well I was coming back from Calgary to Pakistan and at that time the temperature in Calgary was -25 brrrrrrrrrr so I was sooo sstuffed that I could barely walk... as I went up to the ground hostess and handed her my boarding pass instead of tearing it half way through she teared it apart and was like "Sorry for that Ma'am I was watching you and didn't realize what I was doing!" I was sooo embarrassed that I went into the washroom and took half my clothes off I kept shivering the whole time but I didn't wear the extra clothing!!:p

Reaction score
acha I got another story for you....

Well I was coming back from Calgary to Pakistan and at that time the temperature in Calgary was -25 brrrrrrrrrr so I was sooo sstuffed that I could barely walk... as I went up to the ground hostess and handed her my boarding pass instead of tearing it half way through she teared it apart and was like "Sorry for that Ma'am I was watching you and didn't realize what I was doing!" I was sooo embarrassed that I went into the washroom and took half my clothes off I kept shivering the whole time but I didn't wear the extra clothing!!:p
Thats was ..... :p

cool stuff u have.

Reaction score
sooo... I use to go to guitar lessons which were given by a neighbor of mine a few houses down the street, me and my two best friends used to go togather but that day both of them ditched class so I went alone on my way back it was really dark and as we use to use the back street it had no street lights and all I could make out were the objects that were in the way nothing else... so anyways after walking a few steps I heard two pairs of steps behind me well as I live in Karachi I had all sorts of things running in my mind about burglars, thugs and blah blah I thought instead of shouting I'll deal with them myself!!:p So I tightened my grip on the guitar and waited for them to call out of do something and as soon as one of them touched my shoulder I swang my guitar into the side of his head and the next thing I heard was my best friend's scream and a loud " DAMN YOU KHUNSHAW" :p:D

so basically I smashed my guitar on my best friend giving him a purple bruise on the left side of his face and I was left with a broken guitar which in turn shattered my heart!!:D
I can relate with that... When I have my cellphone or laptop with me and someone behind me follows, I just prepare myself for a fight... YOLO :D #JustKarachiThings :D

Reaction score
I'd like to see someone sharing a really deep experience of life, it might be really a sad or painful experience... An experience which changed his/her life and it made him/her so courageous that he/she don't fear anything else in the world or give them an ambition or new purpose of life..

Reaction score
I'd like to see someone sharing a really deep experience of life, it might be really a sad or painful experience... An experience which changed his/her life and it made him/her so courageous that he/she don't fear anything else in the world or give them an ambition or new purpose of life..
Haha. Never ever wish for that kind of experience. My sincere advice... Because once u experience ull regret the words u said. As for new purposesand new changes in life. there are 100's of stories.

Reaction score
well it isn't really an incident but it did make me courageous... so I was in class 3 back than and I used to love playing outdoors but I had a curfew that before Magrib I should be inside the house and just to make sure I followed the curfew my Mom told me that Magrib k bad churail ati hai and bacho ko lae jati hai well I was quiet afraid of the Churail and would hurry home before Magrib.. in School we studied this Humd know as "MERA KHUDA HAI MERAY SATH" and it changed me forever I haven't been afraid of ANYTHING since than!!