• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets wrap up Islamiat Paper: you have doubts post them and get the solutions

Reaction score
if i write;
1.the translation of shahadat , with it persons enters the fold of islam, distinguishin facter
2.explain tauhid al auluhiya + al rabubyah + al asma was sifat +raferance
3.prophet as seal of prophet (universal, completed islam, no new prophet) + refrance
4.importance of the second part........... if we reject faith of second we reject the will of Allah and hence reject the faith in the first part directly
5.prophet as a model n guide .............. and "obey Allah n obey the msngr " (nisa)

vat have i left behind?

Reaction score
explain tauhid al auluhiya + al rabubyah + al asma was sifat +raferance
can u explain dis to me?

Reaction score
explain tauhid al auluhiya + al rabubyah + al asma was sifat +raferance
can u explain dis to me?
tauhid al rabubiyah............ belief in the unity of the person of Allah tht he is one , no one can iterscede his authority , lordship ....
" " asma was sifat.................. belief in the unity of Allah's name n atributes n qualities , no 1 posess the perfection of good qualities except Him
" " auluhyah ............... belief in the unity in worship of Allah.

Reaction score
if i write;
1.the translation of shahadat , with it persons enters the fold of islam, distinguishin facter
2.explain tauhid al auluhiya + al rabubyah + al asma was sifat +raferance
3.prophet as seal of prophet (universal, completed islam, no new prophet) + refrance
4.importance of the second part........... if we reject faith of second we reject the will of Allah and hence reject the faith in the first part directly
5.prophet as a model n guide .............. and "obey Allah n obey the msngr " (nisa)

vat have i left behind?
nothing its awesome

Reaction score
Sir can you please post the syllabus for pp2 again.... Or please tell on which page it is on in this thread .... Ty in advance ^_^

Reaction score
Sir can you please post the syllabus for pp2 again.... Or please tell on which page it is on in this thread .... Ty in advance ^_^
ok here it is

Attachments

• Syllabus Prepration of P2-by sir Irfan Atique.doc
    1 MB · Views: 23
Reaction score
keep calm and think
1.a person can only put into pracctice the pillars if he has faith i shahada otherwise he wont feel bound to it
2.we give zakat, in the cuz of Allah
3.we offer prayer and hold fast and go to hajj there by showing submission to Allah according to shahadat
4.we also occur the shahada in our daily prayers we r remimded of during fast while hajj(talbiyah)
5.by believing in holy prophet as Allah' servan we follow him and perform the rites(pillars) according to his sunnah and hadith..eg he said (learn the rites of pilgrimage from me) or (pray as u see me offering prayer)