• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets wrap up Islamiat Paper: you have doubts post them and get the solutions

Reaction score
THE PEOPLE WHO ASKED ABOUT ME AND ARGUED WITH ME...... TO THEM IS A MESSAGE..THAT THIS IS WHAT I DO... U C WHAT CAN I DO.... MY ONE REPORT DOPED A 500 POUNDER NEUC ON UR GUESS PAPERS N TEACHERS.

Reaction score
Sorry, but CIE has dissapointed me, i will study and i will show CIE that i can beat them 2 times in a row,. unfortunately, im heartbroken and depressed cuz we only have 10 days and the papers will be completely unseen. #VerySad
Ive always enjoyed studying Islamiat passionately, but now things will be different
its so different, w.e wont be seeing flowery discussions abt questions,guess papers,everyone will be quiet even after they finish exams, they'll go home with their mouths closed up
I love this subject, but CIE has ruined it...

Reaction score
Sorry, but CIE has dissapointed me, i will study and i will show CIE that i can beat them 2 times in a row,. unfortunately, im heartbroken and depressed cuz we only have 10 days and the papers will be completely unseen. #VerySad

YOU'L GET SOME TIME SON

Reaction score
YOU'L GET SOME TIME SON

As is said, i will try hard but it means that u dont get to help us?, becuz like before, if u help us, CIE will say papers are leaked again which u didnt do at all, u didnt tell even 1 guess ques. Unfortunately, i cant bear seeing more harder unseen ques again... all different.

Reaction score
As is said, i will try hard but it means that u dont get to help us?, becuz like before, if u help us, CIE will say papers are leaked again which u didnt do at all, u didnt tell even 1 guess ques. Unfortunately, i cant bear seeing more harder unseen ques again... all different.

IT WAS NOT ME IT WAS UR GUESS PAPER TEACHERS. I M HERE COZ OF CIE

Reaction score
TO TAKE U TO RIGHT PATH

what right path sir, we practiced day and night for exams, learning 25+ biographies,15 passages,20 hadis, whole life of Prophet, Caliphs, All articles+Pillars only to get re-tested when we have forgot 75% info, this is entirely wrong and FOR GUESS PAPERS, Only 3 ques out of 10 came from guess which is common, previous years, 7-8 came, so this is unfair...

Reaction score
what right path sir, we practiced day and night for exams, learning 25+ biographies,15 passages,20 hadis, whole life of Prophet, Caliphs, All articles+Pillars only to get re-tested when we have forgot 75% info, this is entirely wrong and FOR GUESS PAPERS, Only 3 ques out of 10 came from guess which is common, previous years, 7-8 came, so this is unfair...

YA THESE THREE QUESTION ALL I NEEDED TO REPORT

Reaction score
DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO SUNNY M NOT FORCING YOU TO TAKE HELP FROM ME.........

LOL, i really dont like ur attitude, such snobish,ill end this conversation here and practice for my exams.. i dont really care abt any teacher now, just tell me one thing the new paper,easy or not?