• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets wrap up Islamiat Paper: you have doubts post them and get the solutions

Reaction score
re-take is for entire pakistan
Sir in the CIE website it was written:

Our investigation on the matter is ongoing but at this stage we can confirm that the situation was not initiated in Pakistan and the british council was not party to this compromise in any way.'

But you said 2 Pakistani teachers leaked guesses?

Reaction score

Our investigation on the matter is ongoing but at this stage we can confirm that the situation was not initiated in Pakistan and the british council was not party to this compromise in any way.'

ya they did in Pakistan

Reaction score

true they cant directly say Pakistan....... it was my research further i cant say anything.

Reaction score
Sir Irfan Atique, you have on numerous occasions mentioned that you are doing a research on ''Cheaters'' in Pakistan, and that you will Catch them.
And you have shown general discontent against the ''Guess Papers''..
I want to know, are you in any way associated with the Cancellations and Re-Examinations in Pakistan?

Reaction score
Sir Irfan Atique, you have on numerous occasions mentioned that you are doing a research on ''Cheaters'' in Pakistan, and that you will Catch them.
And you have shown general discontent against the ''Guess Papers''..
I want to know, are you in any way associated with the Cancellations and Re-Examinations in Pakistan?

no dear........ research is different than what happened in Pakistan

Reaction score
Sir please check these hadis.And if there is any unnecessary information please remove it because the smaller the less time it will take to write.

I did checked it n believe me the a part is nothing if u write like this without references u might get 1 mark......now look at this a part.....

'Religion is sincerity.' We said: 'To whom?' The Prophet said: 'To Allah, His Book, His Messenger, the leaders of the Muslims and to their common people.’

(A)Muslims believe in this hadith of The Holy Prophet (S.A.W) that to be a good Muslim Islam demands sincere and genuine faith. This sincerity is needed in the fundamental beliefs as well as towards the leaders and the members of the community as the Quran says: “Consult them in the conduct of affairs, when you have decided, put your faith in Allah” (3:159). This means strong belief in Tawhid (oneness of God), the divine message of the Quran and the messenger of God who conveyed this Message to us. Also, the leader of the community, who follows the Quran and Sunnah, should be sincerely followed: “And obey God and obey the Messenger and those charged with authority among you.” (4:59). Finally, Muslims should believe in respecting and caring for the fellows in the community.

Reaction score
I did checked it n believe me the a part is nothing if u write like this without references u might get 1 mark......now look at this a part.....

'Religion is sincerity.' We said: 'To whom?' The Prophet said: 'To Allah, His Book, His Messenger, the leaders of the Muslims and to their common people.’

(A)Muslims believe in this hadith of The Holy Prophet (S.A.W) that to be a good Muslim Islam demands sincere and genuine faith. This sincerity is needed in the fundamental beliefs as well as towards the leaders and the members of the community as the Quran says: “Consult them in the conduct of affairs, when you have decided, put your faith in Allah” (3:159). This means strong belief in Tawhid (oneness of God), the divine message of the Quran and the messenger of God who conveyed this Message to us. Also, the leader of the community, who follows the Quran and Sunnah, should be sincerely followed: “And obey God and obey the Messenger and those charged with authority among you.” (4:59). Finally, Muslims should believe in respecting and caring for the fellows in the community.

LOLOLOL.. ur answer does deserve 4 marks, but the answer he wrote DESERVES LEVEL 4 easily , his answer was copied from year12 specimen paper 2 marking scheme originally made by top cambridge islamiyat examiners, i have nothing against u, but dont disheart him by saying he'll get 1 mark only becuz his ans is not same as urs, the ans is exactly same as in marking scheme and fulfills all requirements, therefore dont mislead people. According to examiners, we should elaborate teachings rather than content(many ways , 1 way is to give quote, other is to elaborate with own words), hence, ur and his answers both deserve LEVEL 4... :)

Reaction score
LOLOLOL.. ur answer does deserve 4 marks, but the answer he wrote DESERVES LEVEL 4 easily , his answer was copied from year12 specimen paper 2 marking scheme originally made by top cambridge islamiyat examiners, i have nothing against u, but dont disheart him by saying he'll get 1 mark only becuz his ans is not same as urs, the ans is exactly same as in marking scheme and fulfills all requirements, therefore dont mislead people. According to examiners, we should elaborate teachings rather than content(many ways , 1 way is to give quote, other is to elaborate with own words), hence, ur and his answers both deserve LEVEL 4... :)

wow! there you GO .....ALL OF YOU FROM NOW ON CONSULT MR. ABBASI A GOOD TEACHER.....N HUSSAIN DO AS HE SAYS...MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU FOR WHAT YOU GONNA DESERVE......... ATTACHED IS WHAT ABBASI SAID TOP MOST...... IS QUITE DIFFERENT THAN MINE CHECK IT OUT.....N NO MORE QUESTIONS FOR ME M BETTER WITH MY OWN STUDENTS! U CAN ALL STUDY FROM ABBASI...

Attachments

• 2058_y12_sm_2.pdf
    153 KB · Views: 7
Reaction score
LEVEL 4 REQUIREMENT= Excellent.Athorough, well-developed and substantial response. Demonstrates extensive,relevant and highly accurate knowledge of the subject in considerable detail and with evident expertise. Likely to quote Qur’an verses and Hadiths to support and illustrate points made. Comprehensive and thoughtful.

WHAT ABBASI SAID TO U HUSSAIN IS FOOLISH COZ IF U ELABORATE IN YOU IN UR OWN WORDS UR DOOMED LIKE ABASSI....NO OFFENCE....

n you better tell him this as well abbasi

It is important to bear in mind that ultimately these specimen answers are illustrative. They are designed to provide teachers and examiners with a general idea of how the papers marked. However, during the coordination meeting of all the examiners that follows the examination additional and much more extensive guidance will be given to examiners on how to interpret the Mark Scheme. At the meeting, various scripts will also be marked and discussed so that all examiners have a common and consistent understanding of the standards to which they are required to mark

Reaction score

YOU DON'T MISLED THE PEOPLE,,,,, FIRST GO TO UR TUITION TEACHER AND LEARN Ilmu al-Jarh wa at-Ta’dil THAN GUIDE THEM

Reaction score
wow! there you GO .....ALL OF YOU FROM NOW ON CONSULT MR. ABBASI A GOOD TEACHER.....N HUSSAIN DO AS HE SAYS...MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU FOR WHAT YOU GONNA DESERVE......... ATTACHED IS WHAT ABBASI SAID TOP MOST...... IS QUITE DIFFERENT THAN MINE CHECK IT OUT.....N NO MORE QUESTIONS FOR ME M BETTER WITH MY OWN STUDENTS! U CAN ALL STUDY FROM ABBASI...

Like i said, i cant teach others becuz they werent my ans, they were EXAMINER"S ANSWERSSSSSSSSS... REMEMBER THAT.... and ofc other scripts are marked, like urs and they do deserve full but the ans in specimen paper clearly shows the need of not always including quotations, really u r giving 1 mark to an examiner written answer, like WOW. it met the requirements as it included all the points, so quotations are required in part b(necessary, but we can give stories of prophet and other companions) but part a require detail of teaching, not quotations only! if u can give quote, good, if u cannot, try to explain everything taught by the hadis.

Reaction score
Like i said, i cant teach others becuz they werent my ans, they were EXAMINER"S ANSWERSSSSSSSSS... REMEMBER THAT.... and ofc other scripts are marked, like urs and they do deserve full but the ans in specimen paper clearly shows the need of not always including quotations, really u r giving 1 mark to an examiner written answer, like WOW. it met the requirements as it included all the points, so quotations are required in part b(necessary, but we can give stories of prophet and other companions) but part a require detail of teaching, not quotations only! if u can give quote, good, if u cannot, try to explain everything taught by the hadis.

Likely I said first go n learn.....all of ur above statement is nothing but misguidance coz this is the requirement of levl 4 ans.........

level 4 from cie marking scheme 2012= LEVEL 4 REQUIREMENT= Excellent.Athorough, well-developed and substantial response. Demonstrates extensive,relevant and highly accurate knowledge of the subject in considerable detail andwith evident expertise. Likely to quote Qur’an verses and Hadiths to support and illustrate points made. Comprehensive and thoughtful

Reaction score

and for your info they are not answers ......i guess your understanding of the subject is very poor