• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets wrap up Islamiat Paper: you have doubts post them and get the solutions

Reaction score
*facepalm*

they will get the exam meant for students in May/June 2014,and so on.They will have loads of time to make new papers by then.

c,mon three years,authenticate tht...i can assure u tht frm wht i have heard they have 1 back up...And dude, dont they like have to change the pattern e.t.c.I know this is a ridiculous point to discuss where we should be all about studying but still..

Reaction score
how does that justify that my understanding is poor. LOL
it justify as you said i have copied from 2012.......... so in the first place you said you don't wont my help so why don't you do ur work n I'll do mine if you have problem .....THAN U CAN TEACH THEM ALL......... I HOPE WE ARE DONE

if u finish the syllabus , just pray to Allah that easy ques come, IA the paper will be easy but dont worry if they r tricky,becuz cambridge likes to mould words of the ques to make it look different but ans is same. If we've done the syllabus, we dont need to worry alot.OFC, tension is still there.

Reaction score
hazrat usman just converted after consultation with abu bakr... also write that he was the first Umayyah to convert :)
hazrat ali converted when the hp(Saw) gathered all of the hashimites (his relatives) together for a meal and said to them: 'Allah has ordered me to call you to Him, who will help me in the affair and be my freind, my advisor and my deputy.' all of the others mocked him and called him names etc. and only Ali, who was at that time 10 said: 'i will help you in your mission. i will fight those who fight against you.' he was the first child convert too.. :)
hope this helps... :D

YOU HAVE A NEW TEACHER MUSTAFA ABBASI ASK HIM SON.......
Sir Plz Answer the following : Xtremely Confused !

Q1 : Why was it necessary to Compile the Ahadith (4)
Q2 : Background of Surah Kawthar and Fatiha (2013 Q2 P1)
Q3 : Experience in Caves [10].
FORGET ABOUT Q2.........REST MUSTAFA ABBASI IS HERE FOR ALL OF U TO ANSWER UR QUESTIONS

Reaction score
YOU HAVE A NEW TEACHER MUSTAFA ABBASI ASK HIM SON.......
FORGET ABOUT Q2.........REST MUSTAFA ABBASI IS HERE FOR ALL OF U TO ANSWER UR QUESTIONS
Sir welcome to the Internet.Best thing you can do is ignore mustafa but please don't abandon us because of him.We did nothing wrong.So please mark these:

1) Religion is sincerity’. We said: ‘To whom?’ The Prophet said: ‘To Allah, his book, his Messenger, the leaders of the Muslims and to their common people.
A) Sincerity means to be true in intention. To be a true Muslim one should be sincere in all the things they believe and do as the Prophet said: "... reward of deeds depends upon intention..." (Sahih Bukhari) This not only means that sincerity is required in fundamental beliefs such as Tawhid, Teachings of the Quran and Prophet of Islam etc but also in other spheres of life such as obedience to leaders and general welfare of the community. The Prophet said, "Whoever obeys me, obeys Allah, and whoever disobeys me, disobeys Allah, and whoever obeys the ruler I appoint, obeys me, and whoever disobeys him, disobeys me." (Sahih Bukhari)

B) Muslims can put these teaching into action by obeying the Qur’an and following the sunna of the Prophet in their daily life with true intention for worship and obedience to Allah. A true Muslim will also strive to maintain the good of the. For obedience to leaders Hazrat Abu Bakr said: "Help me if I am on the right and correct me if I am in the wrong. Muslims need to act with sincerity in all aspects of life, be it public or private as the Prophet said, "Allah does not look at your forms and possessions but He looks at your Hearts and your Deeds" (Sahih Bukhari)

2) None of you believes until he desires for his brother what he desires for himself.

A) The main teaching in this Hadith is Equality. Muslims should be concerned about the well-being of fellow Muslims and ensure that they are well off. Islam requires that Muslims care for each other which promotes the feeling of Brotherhood , "The believers are but a single Brotherhood" (Quran) , which helps to unite the Muslims under the banner of Islam. Caring for others is a sign of sincerity in Belief and Action.

B) A true Muslim should always be ready to respond to need of fellow Muslims. A Muslim should ensure that others have the same as himself. The Brotherhood created between the Ansar and Muhajirin is a great example of this where the Ansar shared all of their property with the fellow Muhajirin. A true Muslim should always show preference to needs of others over his needs so that others do not feel jealous or deprived.The Prophet said, ‘’The Muslims are like a body, if one part of the body feels pain, other parts do not remain unaffected and they also feel the pain...’’ (Sahih Bukhari) .

Reaction score
Sir welcome to the Internet.Best thing you can do is ignore mustafa but please don't abandon us because of him.We did nothing wrong.So please mark these:

1) Religion is sincerity’. We said: ‘To whom?’ The Prophet said: ‘To Allah, his book, his Messenger, the leaders of the Muslims and to their common people.
A) Sincerity means to be true in intention. To be a true Muslim one should be sincere in all the things they believe and do as the Prophet said: "... reward of deeds depends upon intention..." (Sahih Bukhari) This not only means that sincerity is required in fundamental beliefs such as Tawhid, Teachings of the Quran and Prophet of Islam etc but also in other spheres of life such as obedience to leaders and general welfare of the community. The Prophet said, "Whoever obeys me, obeys Allah, and whoever disobeys me, disobeys Allah, and whoever obeys the ruler I appoint, obeys me, and whoever disobeys him, disobeys me." (Sahih Bukhari)

B) Muslims can put these teaching into action by obeying the Qur’an and following the sunna of the Prophet in their daily life with true intention for worship and obedience to Allah. A true Muslim will also strive to maintain the good of the. For obedience to leaders Hazrat Abu Bakr said: "Help me if I am on the right and correct me if I am in the wrong. Muslims need to act with sincerity in all aspects of life, be it public or private as the Prophet said, "Allah does not look at your forms and possessions but He looks at your Hearts and your Deeds" (Sahih Bukhari)

2) None of you believes until he desires for his brother what he desires for himself.

A) The main teaching in this Hadith is Equality. Muslims should be concerned about the well-being of fellow Muslims and ensure that they are well off. Islam requires that Muslims care for each other which promotes the feeling of Brotherhood , "The believers are but a single Brotherhood" (Quran) , which helps to unite the Muslims under the banner of Islam. Caring for others is a sign of sincerity in Belief and Action.

B) A true Muslim should always be ready to respond to need of fellow Muslims. A Muslim should ensure that others have the same as himself. The Brotherhood created between the Ansar and Muhajirin is a great example of this where the Ansar shared all of their property with the fellow Muhajirin. A true Muslim should always show preference to needs of others over his needs so that others do not feel jealous or deprived.The Prophet said, ‘’The Muslims are like a body, if one part of the body feels pain, other parts do not remain unaffected and they also feel the pain...’’ (Sahih Bukhari) .

part a of hadith 1 is good but part b u still need to elaborate more like this........

Muslims must put the teachings of this hadith into action with the purity of intention which is valued by Allah, when He says in the Quran: “One, who purifies his soul, will indeed be successful.” (Al-Quran) Belief in Tawhid, Quran and the last Messenger is demonstrated by following the eternal guidance of the Quran and Sunnah as the Quran says: “And you surely exhibit an excellent standard of character.” (68:4). Muslims should observe the five pillars of Islam: “And establish regular prayer and pay the charity” (Al-Quran) as for cooperating with the leader of the community, Muslims should remember the speech of Abu Bakr on his election as caliph: “Help me if I am in the right, set me right if I am in the wrong” Similarly, sincerity towards fellows should be expressed by being kind, polite and respectful to them.

hadith 2 a part is limited and the subject matter is not according to hadith coz it says .......desires for his brother what he desires for himself......elaborate this part at broader aspect

Reaction score
c,mon three years,authenticate tht...i can assure u tht frm wht i have heard they have 1 back up...And dude, dont they like have to change the pattern e.t.c.I know this is a ridiculous point to discuss where we should be all about studying but still..

not 1 backup but 4 dear

Reaction score
part a of hadith 1 is good but part b u still need to elaborate more like this........

Muslims must put the teachings of this hadith into action with the purity of intention which is valued by Allah, when He says in the Quran: “One, who purifies his soul, will indeed be successful.” (Al-Quran) Belief in Tawhid, Quran and the last Messenger is demonstrated by following the eternal guidance of the Quran and Sunnah as the Quran says: “And you surely exhibit an excellent standard of character.” (68:4). Muslims should observe the five pillars of Islam: “And establish regular prayer and pay the charity” (Al-Quran) as for cooperating with the leader of the community, Muslims should remember the speech of Abu Bakr on his election as caliph: “Help me if I am in the right, set me right if I am in the wrong” Similarly, sincerity towards fellows should be expressed by being kind, polite and respectful to them.

hadith 2 a part is limited and the subject matter is not according to hadith coz it says .......desires for his brother what he desires for himself......elaborate this part at broader aspect
Sir how many marks would I have got?