• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets wrap up Islamiat Paper: you have doubts post them and get the solutions

Reaction score
If you are unable to sit the new versions of these examinations, you will not receive a grade. You may enter for these subjects again in the November 2013 series. If you wish to do this, please contact your school or the British Council

In order for your paper to be marked and receive a grade, all candidates must sit the new examinations on 13 and 14 June 2013. If you would prefer to enter for these examinations again in the November 2013 series, please contact your school or British Council.

The integrity of these papers within Pakistan has been compromised. All candidates in Pakistan must sit the new examinations on 13 and 14 June 2013. This will ensure that all candidates receive a valid and fair outcome that they deserve.

NO CHANGE..... MAY ALLH (S.W.T) HELP YOU ALL and have a happy learning from MUSTAFA ABBASI....THANK YOU

Reaction score
If you are unable to sit the new versions of these examinations, you will not receive a grade. You may enter for these subjects again in the November 2013 series. If you wish to do this, please contact your school or the British Council

In order for your paper to be marked and receive a grade, all candidates must sit the new examinations on 13 and 14 June 2013. If you would prefer to enter for these examinations again in the November 2013 series, please contact your school or British Council.

The integrity of these papers within Pakistan has been compromised. All candidates in Pakistan must sit the new examinations on 13 and 14 June 2013. This will ensure that all candidates receive a valid and fair outcome that they deserve.

NO CHANGE..... MAY ALLH (S.W.T) HELP YOU ALL and have a happy learning from MUSTAFA ABBASI....THANK YOU

oh no its retake..!!!:(
ok sir what should we do know how should we prepare..
this one would be more difficult what should be our plan please help us ...!!!

Reaction score

and sir please tell what type of questions can come on these topics
1.)characterstics of holy quran
2.)significance of the quran as the basis of all thought and action in islam

AND ALSO GIVE ANSWERS FOR THEM

Reaction score
actually won't it be easier???
they really dont have enough time to make and mark the papers!!
in reality it cant be hard if youve revised the whole sylabbus!

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what to write about Hazrat Usman and Hazrat Ali in the conversion to Islam of 4 caliphs question?

Reaction score
and for your info they are not answers ......i guess your understanding of the subject is very poor

how does that justify that my understanding is poor. LOL

if u finish the syllabus , just pray to Allah that easy ques come, IA the paper will be easy but dont worry if they r tricky,becuz cambridge likes to mould words of the ques to make it look different but ans is same. If we've done the syllabus, we dont need to worry alot.OFC, tension is still there.

Reaction score
Papers are made in advance for the next 3 years,so right now,they just needed to take Oct/Nov prepared paper and then use it on us.No hassle.

Reaction score
Sir Plz Answer the following : Xtremely Confused !

Q1 : Why was it necessary to Compile the Ahadith (4)
Q2 : Background of Surah Kawthar and Fatiha (2013 Q2 P1)
Q3 : Experience in Caves [10].

Reaction score
then what are the student who are going to do the exam in November goanna do? o_O
Papers are made in advance for the next 3 years,so right now,they just needed to take Oct/Nov prepared paper and then use it on us.No hassle.

Reaction score
how does that justify that my understanding is poor. LOL

if u finish the syllabus , just pray to Allah that easy ques come, IA the paper will be easy but dont worry if they r tricky,becuz cambridge likes to mould words of the ques to make it look different but ans is same. If we've done the syllabus, we dont need to worry alot.OFC, tension is still there.
yeah i know lol... just goanna revise it ALL again... bit annoying really!! :(

Reaction score
hazrat usman just converted after consultation with abu bakr... also write that he was the first Umayyah to convert :)
hazrat ali converted when the hp(Saw) gathered all of the hashimites (his relatives) together for a meal and said to them: 'Allah has ordered me to call you to Him, who will help me in the affair and be my freind, my advisor and my deputy.' all of the others mocked him and called him names etc. and only Ali, who was at that time 10 said: 'i will help you in your mission. i will fight those who fight against you.' he was the first child convert too.. :)
hope this helps... :D
Can someone tell me what to write about Hazrat Usman and Hazrat Ali in the conversion to Islam of 4 caliphs question?

Reaction score
hazrat usman just converted after consultation with abu bakr... also write that he was the first Umayyah to convert :)
hazrat ali converted when the hp(Saw) gathered all of the hashimites (his relatives) together for a meal and said to them: 'Allah has ordered me to call you to Him, who will help me in the affair and be my freind, my advisor and my deputy.' all of the others mocked him and called him names etc. and only Ali, who was at that time 10 said: 'i will help you in your mission. i will fight those who fight against you.' he was the first child convert too.. :)
hope this helps... :D

hz ali(RA) did not convert in tht episode...He became a muslim before tht...ofcourse,Allah had set up a family for the prophet so tht all the matters start personally..Khadija,Ruqiyaa,Zaid and the first ever child Hz Ali(RA)..upon the initial message of submitting to tht One God which the Prophet preached he went on to discuss with his father Abu talib,Upon his way he remebered tht Abu talib advised him to pay heed and meekly submit to the prophet,s command so he returned from his way and accepted Islam

Reaction score
can someone mark these please? asap! :)

Attachments

• Quran in lawmaking (hadith).docx
    12 KB · Views: 4
  • Quran in Lawmaking (ijma).docx
    11.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Compilation of the Quran.docx
    13.3 KB · Views: 2
Reaction score
then what are the student who are going to do the exam in November goanna do? o_O
*facepalm*

they will get the exam meant for students in May/June 2014,and so on.They will have loads of time to make new papers by then.

Reaction score
lol... facepalm :p
ohhhh..... r u sure?? arent the november exams meant to be for the ppl who get REALLY bad grades in the June exams??