• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets wrap up Islamiat Paper: you have doubts post them and get the solutions

Reaction score
Ahad: This is a Hadeeth which has only one chain of narrators. so... If Any of the narrator is found to have a bad memory etc... The Hadeeth ain't accepted.
Mutawatir: This is a hadeeth narrated by many, thus having many chains of narrators. (Like Last Sermon) So its inconceivable that many people with agree upon a lie (fake/fabricated Hadeeth). thus the hadeeth is regarded authentic...

Ahan.
Thanks gal for the help :)
Plus thanks again for bringing this thingy in my knowledge.

Reaction score
Can u tell me what is this.
I didn't get it but I also want to use this trick :/
the first letter of each word in the statement starts with the first letter of a battle fought during the time of Hazrat Umar(R.A)..and its in order so u dont mix them up...like the first word is "na" and the first battle Namaraqq and then the nxt word is "jahan" and the nxt battle is Jasr and sooooo onnn..:)

Reaction score
the first letter of each word in the statement starts with the first letter of a battle fought during the time of Hazrat Umar(R.A)..and its in order so u dont mix them up...like the first word is "na" and the first battle Namaraqq and then the nxt word is "jahan" and the nxt battle is Jasr and sooooo onnn..:)

Mwahaha :D
Okay :p
Thankie :')

Reaction score
Ahad: This is a Hadeeth which has only one chain of narrators. so... If Any of the narrator is found to have a bad memory etc... The Hadeeth ain't accepted.
Mutawatir: This is a hadeeth narrated by many, thus having many chains of narrators. (Like Last Sermon) So its inconceivable that many people with agree upon a lie (fake/fabricated Hadeeth). thus the hadeeth is regarded authentic...
ahad is further divided in mashur, azeez and gharib.... however these r not much important but you can mention them

Reaction score
He Killed by a slave called Abu Lu'Lua Al-Feroz (Some say it was his slave other say it was, some of his governor's slave... Both are correct and acceptable by Examiner.)
The Slave did so because Umar refused to exempt him from a certain tax. (i.e Umar was not ready to favor his slave and exempt him from a tax which others were paying. = He was fair.)
It was Umar's scrupulous sense of fairness that was the reason for his refusal to give preferential treatment to his slave despite his relationship with him> this led to his assassination.
also he was attacked unguarded which reflects the simplicity of his character that being the head of the state he was easily accessible n he died while praying

Reaction score
also he was attacked unguarded which reflects the simplicity of his character that being the head of the state he was easily accessible n he died while praying
another point
Firoz threatened to kill him during prayer but he didnt take any action. this shows that he didnt captured or punished anyone just on the basis of a doubt or threat