• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets wrap up Islamiat Paper: you have doubts post them and get the solutions

Reaction score
Givea brief explanation ofthe importance ofeach of the following in Muslim beliefs and
practicesin relation to thehajj:

(a) theKa`ba [4]

(b) ihram [4]

(c) `Arafat [4]

and(d) `Idal-Adha.

dd h ibrahinm n ismail do tawaf after building it

btw sir sry for the dozens of question

I DID POSTED THIS Q ANS WHEN U ASKED FOR THE FIRST TIME....... STOP THE GUESS OF UR FRNDS AND DO ACCORDING TO YOUR OWN INTELLECT MY DEAR

Reaction score
sir which irrigation methods cum in the category of large scale and small scale disregardin their techniques(as in conventional etc).....
hope u get what i mean,,,,,,

Reaction score
sir i cant find it btw its frm pastpaer...which u gave:p

Question: Give a brief explanation of the importance of each of the following in Muslim beliefs and practices in relation to the Hajj:
a) The Kaabah
b) Ahram
c) Arafat
d) And Eid ul-Azha
Answer: The Kaabah:
The original foundations of the Holy Kaabah were laid by the angels who were the first one to construct it. It was later rebuild for the second time by Hazrat Adam (A.S) to whom the angels pointed out the exact location for the rebuilding of the sacred house. The third time it was reconstructed by Prophet Ibrahim (A.S) and Hazrat Ismail (A.S) from the place which was known as Maqam e-Ibrahim. The Holy Kaabah stand in the centre of the Holy city Makkah (Bakkah), it is 45 feet high, 33 feet wide and 59 feet long. The Kaabah was the first house of worship as the Holy Quran says: “The first house of worship appointed for man was that at Bakkah (Makkah) full of blessings and guidance for all” (3:96)
It is also called Bait Ullah and Bait Ul-Atique. It was reconstructed and restored by Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) at the age of 35 before becoming Prophet. The Holy Kaabah is the focal point for all the Muslims from all parts of the world to perform the Salah in the direction of the Holy Kaabah. During the Hajj the Muslim begins with the
‘Tawaf-e-Qudoom’ that is seven rounds around Holy Kaabah. During this circumnutating the Muslims kiss the black stone known as Hajr-e-Aswad as they passed it following Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) example. If the Tawaf is performed with true devotion to Allah (S.W.T) the most high it infuses in man a deep since of humility and inclemency him to render obedience to its creator. As Allah (S.W.T) the most high commands man to circumnutates the Holy Kaabah in chapter number. 22 verse number. 29: “Then let them complete the prescribed duties (Manâsik of Hajj) for them, and perform their vows, and circumambulate the Ancient House (the Kaabah at Makkah).”
b) Ihram:
Ihram is a state of purity and it refers to two sheets of unstitched white clothes while for women, Ihram is their ordinary clothes which covers the entire body with exception of their hands, feets and face. There are 3 types of Ihram known as Ifrad (only for the sake of Hajj), second is Tamattu bil-Umrah (Ihram for Umrah) and the third is Qiraan (for both Umrah and Hajj together). A pilgrim puts on Ihram before he crosses the miqat (those locations from where it becomes wajib to wear Ihram and which cannot be crossed to proceed for hajj or umrah without putting it on first). Once a pilgrim puts on Ihram, he is under the compulsion to abstain from trimming nails, putting on perfume, hunting as well as other immoral acts. Ihram is an expression of one’s intention to perform hajj or umrah. In the state of Ihram, Muslims have to refrain from certain acts which include indecent and immoral practices which often make up a regular feature of many people’s daily lives. Strict observance of such a moral code helps to train believers for leading an ideal life of true Muslims. Muslims in state of Ihram exhibt equality which helps to strengthen the bonds of brotherhood.
c) Arafat:
On the 9th Zill hajj pilgrims go to Arafat which is a barren valley at a distance of 9 miles from Makkah. In this barren valley the pilgrims performs the Wuquf-e- Arfat standing between noon and dusk; this is to obtain Allah (S.W.T)'s forgiveness. Our beloved Holy Prophet (S.A.W) said: "Hajj is halting at Arafat." (Sunan Tirmizi)
The pilgrims spend the day in 'Talbiyah', 'Tahleel, Astaghfar. The pilgrims offer Salat-e- Zuhr and Asr (Jamma) and reciting other supplications. This is the place where Hazrat Adam (A.S) and Hazrat Hawa were rejoined /reunited after being expelled from the gardens of the Jannah, and this mount where they both met is at a side of Arafat known as the mount of Mercy (Jabal-e-Noor).
In one of the Hadis of our Beloved Holy Prophet (S.A.W): " When the day of Arafat comes, Allah (S.W.T) descent to the lowest heaven and praise them to the angels, by saying ' look at My servants who come to me in dis-heeled, dirty and crying from every deep valley, I call you to witness that I have forgiven them" (Sahih Bukhari)
This is also the place is the very place where our beloved Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) delivered his (S.A.W) last sermon.
d) Eid ul-Azha

Eid ul-Azha is the festival of Muslims which is celebrated all over the world. This is also known as the festival of sacrifice and the sacrificial feast. Eid ul-Azha is celebrated on the 10th day of Hajj in the remembrance of Prophet Ibrahim (A.S)’s redness to sacrifice his own son Hazrat Ismail (A.S) for the sake of Allah (S.W.T) as Allah (S.W.T) instructed Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S) to make sacrifice of his son Hazrat Ismail (A.S) to show obedience to Allah (S.W.T) and Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S) did what Allah (S.W.T) asked for after which Allah (S.W.T) Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S) as Khalilullah (His (S.W.T)’s friend).

Reaction score
Question: Give a brief explanation of the importance of each of the following in Muslim beliefs and practices in relation to the Hajj:
a) The Kaabah
b) Ahram
c) Arafat
d) And Eid ul-Azha
Answer: The Kaabah:
The original foundations of the Holy Kaabah were laid by the angels who were the first one to construct it. It was later rebuild for the second time by Hazrat Adam (A.S) to whom the angels pointed out the exact location for the rebuilding of the sacred house. The third time it was reconstructed by Prophet Ibrahim (A.S) and Hazrat Ismail (A.S) from the place which was known as Maqam e-Ibrahim. The Holy Kaabah stand in the centre of the Holy city Makkah (Bakkah), it is 45 feet high, 33 feet wide and 59 feet long. The Kaabah was the first house of worship as the Holy Quran says: “The first house of worship appointed for man was that at Bakkah (Makkah) full of blessings and guidance for all” (3:96)
It is also called Bait Ullah and Bait Ul-Atique. It was reconstructed and restored by Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) at the age of 35 before becoming Prophet. The Holy Kaabah is the focal point for all the Muslims from all parts of the world to perform the Salah in the direction of the Holy Kaabah. During the Hajj the Muslim begins with the
‘Tawaf-e-Qudoom’ that is seven rounds around Holy Kaabah. During this circumnutating the Muslims kiss the black stone known as Hajr-e-Aswad as they passed it following Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) example. If the Tawaf is performed with true devotion to Allah (S.W.T) the most high it infuses in man a deep since of humility and inclemency him to render obedience to its creator. As Allah (S.W.T) the most high commands man to circumnutates the Holy Kaabah in chapter number. 22 verse number. 29: “Then let them complete the prescribed duties (Manâsik of Hajj) for them, and perform their vows, and circumambulate the Ancient House (the Kaabah at Makkah).”
b) Ihram:
Ihram is a state of purity and it refers to two sheets of unstitched white clothes while for women, Ihram is their ordinary clothes which covers the entire body with exception of their hands, feets and face. There are 3 types of Ihram known as Ifrad (only for the sake of Hajj), second is Tamattu bil-Umrah (Ihram for Umrah) and the third is Qiraan (for both Umrah and Hajj together). A pilgrim puts on Ihram before he crosses the miqat (those locations from where it becomes wajib to wear Ihram and which cannot be crossed to proceed for hajj or umrah without putting it on first). Once a pilgrim puts on Ihram, he is under the compulsion to abstain from trimming nails, putting on perfume, hunting as well as other immoral acts. Ihram is an expression of one’s intention to perform hajj or umrah. In the state of Ihram, Muslims have to refrain from certain acts which include indecent and immoral practices which often make up a regular feature of many people’s daily lives. Strict observance of such a moral code helps to train believers for leading an ideal life of true Muslims. Muslims in state of Ihram exhibt equality which helps to strengthen the bonds of brotherhood.
c) Arafat:
On the 9th Zill hajj pilgrims go to Arafat which is a barren valley at a distance of 9 miles from Makkah. In this barren valley the pilgrims performs the Wuquf-e- Arfat standing between noon and dusk; this is to obtain Allah (S.W.T)'s forgiveness. Our beloved Holy Prophet (S.A.W) said: "Hajj is halting at Arafat." (Sunan Tirmizi)
The pilgrims spend the day in 'Talbiyah', 'Tahleel, Astaghfar. The pilgrims offer Salat-e- Zuhr and Asr (Jamma) and reciting other supplications. This is the place where Hazrat Adam (A.S) and Hazrat Hawa were rejoined /reunited after being expelled from the gardens of the Jannah, and this mount where they both met is at a side of Arafat known as the mount of Mercy (Jabal-e-Noor).
In one of the Hadis of our Beloved Holy Prophet (S.A.W): " When the day of Arafat comes, Allah (S.W.T) descent to the lowest heaven and praise them to the angels, by saying ' look at My servants who come to me in dis-heeled, dirty and crying from every deep valley, I call you to witness that I have forgiven them" (Sahih Bukhari)
This is also the place is the very place where our beloved Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) delivered his (S.A.W) last sermon.
d) Eid ul-Azha

Eid ul-Azha is the festival of Muslims which is celebrated all over the world. This is also known as the festival of sacrifice and the sacrificial feast. Eid ul-Azha is celebrated on the 10th day of Hajj in the remembrance of Prophet Ibrahim (A.S)’s redness to sacrifice his own son Hazrat Ismail (A.S) for the sake of Allah (S.W.T) as Allah (S.W.T) instructed Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S) to make sacrifice of his son Hazrat Ismail (A.S) to show obedience to Allah (S.W.T) and Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S) did what Allah (S.W.T) asked for after which Allah (S.W.T) Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S) as Khalilullah (His (S.W.T)’s friend).
thx AGN sir.........u taught even more than my own teachers of pak studies.......and a lot for islamiat

Reaction score
no problem dear any time..
seriously our teacher only came for two or three times a moth...and venever she came...she was a lot unserious and sumtimes gave us free periods or just disscussed normal school matters with us....she didnt even finish the whole book....nor taught us how to attempt the question....and this site is awesome...

Reaction score
seriously our teacher only came for two or three times a moth...and venever she came...she was a lot unserious and sumtimes gave us free periods or just disscussed normal school matters with us....she didnt even finish the whole book....nor taught us how to attempt the question....and this site is awesome...

dear any time if you all need me....... my skype is open for you all n id is..... irfan.atique1